Why Not? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why Not? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why Not?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Not? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Not?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 am

Jack grinned, saying, "Always watch out. I'm your friend one second, and the next thing you know you are upside down and the victim of a famous Jack Dyllan prank." She laughed heartily, knowing a lot of people were uneasy and intimidated by how willing she was to cause some trouble and how she did not see how a prank could offend the victim.

At his words she shook her head, saying, "No no, I can't take him, he needs someone who can afford to take care of him. Between classes, Quidditch, the Tournament, and other things, I would kill the poor guy," she said, knowing she could not take him even if she wanted to. She did not need another obligation. Not now. "But here's a deal. How about around the summer I come help you out. I need to get my foot in the door anyway. I'm thinking about becoming a Magizoologist. Maybe dealing with dragons."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:30 pm

"I will keep that in my mind, my dear Jack."He said giving a small wink knowing he would totally not believe it. He gave a soft nod knowing everything was going to be fine for him. He didn't mind if she was going to prank with him, but he was going to play it hard then if she did.

He gave a soft smile as he looked at her. "It is fine Jack, if you don't and can't raise it, it is fine, it will find his place sometimes, don't you.'He said as he petted the little thing. He looked at her. "You would totally need it. I would suggest you stay here, in the summer and come and learn about these animals.'he said giving a soft smile to her.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am

Jack chuckled. Ah, back to joking with semi-strangers; this was the story of her life and she had been rather off of the plot lately. This was normal to her and she missed it. She was back to making fake threats to people, back to them knowing she was kidding, back to everyone laughing, everyone happy and undisturbed by subjects of morality or mortality...

He told her it was fine, and she said, "Thanks for the offer though. I just don't want to kill the guy." That and puffskeins weren't really her thing. She had them at Weasley's and the buggers got on her nerves. Give her something with more fight and she was happy. Well, not now. Too much stuff. He said she should help out over the summer and she nodded, "I may do just that. Though I hope you have something a little less... tame for me by then." She laughed. "I hope to specialize in dangerous animals."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum