Wanna know something funny?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wanna know something funny? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wanna know something funny?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanna know something funny? Empty Wanna know something funny?

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:40 am

So do you remember how my cord frayed and I could no longer get on my comp... My plan was to get on my brothers computer to make up for it... Well guess what.... My brothers computer broke too!!! I can't get on that one either so now all I have is my iPod until my cord comes in the mail! From when I ordered it (I think that was about 4 days ago) it says 4-16 days I'm hoping it'll be as soon as possible... Thought I'd update people!

Love you and hope to get back to torture and killing as soon as possible XD

Smile
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Wanna know something funny? Empty Re: Wanna know something funny?

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Sorry to double post but I felt this fit my comings and goings title.

My cord came in today... I got all excited! But....

My mom plugged it in.. It charged it! But somehow it wiped the operating sytem off my computer... So still can't be on but I thought I'd share that funny little tidbit XD
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top