A Date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Date

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Date Empty A Date

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 am

Arriving in a red truck, as it was the only thing he could afford right now, in a tuxedo and vanilla smelling cologne, gelled up styled hair was Lucas. He had parked infront of his Sophia, his girlfriend's house. He looked at the house and smiled.

He got out of the car, holding a red rose. This was a special rose. Well, he thought so anyway. Walking to the front door, Lucas knocked on the door three times and waited patiently for her. He looked at the sky, at the pretty full moon and sparkly twinkly stars.

Lucas was smiling so much it hurt, but he didn't care because he was so happy in love right now. She smelt the rose as he waited patiently. His eyes were bright pink, as he was way in love with Sophia and felt so lucky.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

A Date Empty Re: A Date

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Sophia heard three knocks on the door and smiled. "Mimi!"Sophia called her softly as she appeared and bowed. "Mimi, can you tell Lucas I'll be down in a minute please?"Sophia asked her softly. "Yes Mistress Sophia."said Mimi bowing and with a snap of her fngers she was gone. Appearing in front of the door she opened the door. "Mistress Sophia will be done in a minute, please come in sir."said Mimi holding the door open for him. After a minute or two Sophia walked downstairs and smiled at Lucas. "Hello love, and thankyou Mimi."said Sophia softly towards her as she bowed and disappeared witrh a snap.

Sophia was wearing a purple strapless dress with a purple necklace around her necklace as well as her'Sophia' necklace her sister gaven and a purple ring and the bracelet Andrian gaven her. Her make-up was light and natural for she believed in natural beauty. She had purple eyeshadow on and alittle blush with strawberry liploss on her lips. Her hair was down and and in elegant curls that cascaded down the middle of her back. "You look very sharp and handsom tonight love."said Sophia softly kissing him softly on the lips.

http://m.s11.pollpigeon.com/media/answer/demk1_jpg_220x320_q85.jpg
^Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 am

Lucas saw Sophia's elf, Mimi open the door, he smiled and nodded at her. "Okay, thank you, Mimi," Lucas said, and entered the house. He didn't wait long and his heart pounded hard against his chest and and he felt so over the moon. He couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy she was looking tonight, thought she looked beautiful and sexy to him everyday.

He smiled and kissed softly on the lips. "Hello love," Lucas smiled, with his pink sparkly eyes shining ever so brightly. "You look very nice and beautiful as always, taking my breath away everytime," Lucas whispered to Sophia.

He then revealed the rose and gave it to her. "Here's one rose, because you are my one and only love," Lucas said, grinning. "It looks like an ordinary rose, but this one never dies...not until our love does, which will never happen," Lucas explained to her. He hoped that she liked it or else he'd just feel stupid and lame.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:27 am

Sophia smiled at him as she walked the rest of the way downstairs as her purple dress dragged behind her as she walked. Blushing at his comment that she looked beautiful tonight her eyes pink eyes aprkled lovingly at him. "I must say the same about you love, you look very hot and handsome as always."said Sophia softly kissing him softly on the lips. As he gave her the rose and explained to her it was a rose that nevers dies until there loved did Sophia looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Oh Lucas love, I love it it's beautiful thankyou!"said Sophia softy.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:30 am

"I thought you would," Lucas smiled at her. He could see her with tears in her eyes and knew that they were only tears of happiness not sadness. "Say, why don't you get your stuff and we will head out," Lucas suggested. Lucas was feeling embarassed as business for his cafe wasn't going well lately and so, he didn't have as much money as he use to and therefore tonight he'll have to take her to a place well...less nicer than the ones before. "I er, found a pub that's having a karaoke and trivia night tonight," Lucas said, rubbing his hand behind his neck. He really hoped she would be okay with that and was disappointed in himself that he couldn't treat her like he wants to.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:38 am

Sophia smiled when he said she thought she would. "Apparenly you know me to well Mr. Montez."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded. "Ok love, I'll be right back".said Sophia running upstairs to get her mini black leather jacket and grabbed her lipgloss off her table where she sat down and does her hair and make-up at and put it in her purple purse. Running back downstairs she gave Lucas a soft warm smile. "Alright love, ready."said Sophia softly. As she heard him say they were going to a pub where they were having karaoke and trivia night tonight she smiled. "Ooh... sounds like fun love and you don't have to take me to fancy places I love you for just you."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile and a soft kiss on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 am

"Well, I am your boyfriend and if I didn't know you well enough, well then I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend," Lucas chuckled. Lucas nodded and waited patiently for Sophia to get her things. "Ah, brilliant," Lucas smiled. Lucas was glad to hear that his idea sounded fun and that he needn't take her to fancy places and that she loves him for him. "Thank you, love, but you always deseverve the best and nothing less!" Lucas insisted. But he was relieved that she said that herself to him, making him feel comfortable. Walking to the front door of the house, Lucas opened the door and bowed down. "Ladies to the ute first," Lucas said.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Yes very true love, you wouldn't be a very good boyfriend which I'm glad you are."said Sophia softly. Sophia shook her head when he said she deserved nothing but the best and nothing less. "Aw... I'm glad you think that love, but I don't want you to think I'm some spoil brat and expect the best from you!"said Sophia softly. As they walked outside and Lucas opened the door for her and bowed she smiled and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Why thankyou love."said Sophia softly getting into the truck waiting for him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top