You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old or New school Disney?

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_left79%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_right 79% 
[ 49 ]
You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_left6%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_right 6% 
[ 4 ]
You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_left10%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_right 10% 
[ 6 ]
You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_left5%You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Bar_right 5% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 62

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Empty Re: You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Old.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney... - Page 3 Empty Re: You're opinion on Old School and New School Disney...

Post by Gabrielle Delacour Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 pm

I can't decide.

I mean i do like old ((MIckey Mouse, Cinderella, Mulan, Snowhite, Sleeping Beauty, Pinochio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sword in the stone etc) Disney's work i still watch it often, but it has a couple of new good productions (Peter Pan 2 i.e. was made just a few years ago, then Highschool Musicals, Starstruck, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock) are all nice though i must say Alice in Wonderland and Enchanted are a total failure Smile
Gabrielle Delacour
Gabrielle Delacour
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 104
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic, Legilimency, Occlumency, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Which Alice in Wonderland? The cartoon or the new one?
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Gabrielle Delacour wrote:I can't decide.

I mean i do like old ((MIckey Mouse, Cinderella, Mulan, Snowhite, Sleeping Beauty, Pinochio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sword in the stone etc) Disney's work i still watch it often, but it has a couple of new good productions (Peter Pan 2 i.e. was made just a few years ago, then Highschool Musicals, Starstruck, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock) are all nice though i must say Alice in Wonderland and Enchanted are a total failure Smile

Mad

I am disappoint.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Alice in Wonderland was amazing! I'm also going to ignore the brackets...for your sake Mari xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 pm

kiara--what about sleeping beauty, Pocahontas, Snow White, the princess from Princess and the Frog (I know, technically not royalty),

and i do consider mulan a princess. Disney actually considers her one too, although there is no true royal connection, really.

Has everyone heard that they're doing Rapunzel now too? Should be released soon. Its called Tangled, I think.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22692
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 pm

I thought I did mention sleeping Beauty...Sorry. but yeah I what I was getting at is that I grew up on old school disney...I'm actually about to go watch the little mermaid right now! XD
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 am

i am soooo not a fan of new disney. lol. i think the animation was far more loved when it was all done by hand, "Walt's way." lol

Got a question. Anybody see Fantasia except me??
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:19 am

I looooved Fantasia! I hated how they used the sorcerers apprentice clip in the movie live action...it just wasn't the same. Sad
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:53 am

Haven't seen the live action version of that yet. I do want to, though.

Fantasia was AWESOME in 3-D, btw! I saw it a few years ago in an IMAX. I hope when we all are independenly wealthy and can afford 3D tv systems that they re-release the 3D version of Fantasia for home.

Wishful thinking, I know.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top