"FOREGETFUL HEART
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

"FOREGETFUL HEART Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

"FOREGETFUL HEART

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"FOREGETFUL HEART Empty "FOREGETFUL HEART

Post by Emmett Fisher Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 am

"FOREGETFUL HEART Bob-dylan

EMMETT ARNOLD FISHER

__________lucyintheskywithdiamonds

picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies • attached at the hip
somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly a girl with kaleidoscope eyes • practically family
cellophane flowers of yellow and green towering over your head • partners in crime
look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone • best friends
follow her down to a bridge by a fountain where rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies • close friends
everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers that grow so incredibly high • good friends
newpaper taxis appear on the shore waiting to take you away • enemies turned friends
climb in the back with your head in the clouds and you're gone • party friends
picture yourself on a train in a station with plasticine porters with looking glass ties • drinking friends
suddenly someone is there at the turnstyle the girl with the kaleidoscope eyes • first name basis

__________iwantitpaintedblack

I see a red door and I want it painted black • hardcore
No colors anymore I want them to turn black • mutual dislike
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes • enemies
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes • rivals
I see a line of cars and they're all painted black • enemies
With flowers and my love both never to come back • friends turned enemies
I see people turn their heads and quickly look away • backstabbed
Like a new born baby it just happens ev'ry day • annoyance
I look inside myself and see my heart is black • avoidance
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts • jealousy
It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black • tolerance
No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue • love-hate

__________andshesbuyingastairwaytoheaven

there's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a stairway to heaven • in love
when she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed with a word she can get what she came for • final
there's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure 'cause you know sometimes words have two meanings • current
in a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven • physical attraction
there's a feeling I get when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving • on and off dating
in my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking • lust
and it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune then the piper will lead us to reason • crush - specify
and a new day will dawn for those who stand long and the forests will echo with laughter • past on good/bad terms
if there's a bustle in your hedgerow, don't be alarmed now, it's just a spring clean for the may queen • secret
yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run there's still time to change the road you're on • flirting
your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him • obsession
dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know your stairway lies on the whispering wind • friends with benefits

__________weallliveinayellowsubmarine

in the town where I was born lived a man who sailed to sea • family - specify
and he told us of his life in the land of submarines • respect
so we sailed up to the sun till we found the sea of green • protect
and we lived beneath the waves in our yellow submarine • hero
and our friends are all on board many more of them live next door • roommate
and the band begins to play we all live in a yellow submarine • mixed feelings
full speed ahead, mr. parker, full speed ahead! • like family
As we live a life of ease every one of us has all we need • stalker
sky of blue and sea of green in our yellow submarine • other - specify

this plotpage was made by ella of rpg underground and CAUTION! do not steal this. that would be mean
and against the law, and why bother going to jail when she is very graciously giving
it up for grabs? all you have to do is keep this little tag-y thing on. really, it's pretty
easy. anywho. onto the rules. post in mine, i'll post in yours. please, please, please
pick more than one relationship, and try to write long histories. it's much more interesting.
the lyrics on this page were made famous by the beatles and led zepplin.

Last edited by Emmett Fisher on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

"FOREGETFUL HEART Empty Re: "FOREGETFUL HEART

Post by Emmett Fisher Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 am

__________timestheyareachanging

"FOREGETFUL HEART 2 "FOREGETFUL HEART 1

September Rae Davis

but they call me seven. i have nineteen candles on the birthday cookie.
i'm a proud member of the tenth grade. i'm known as the indispensible one in the yearbooks.

picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies
• attached at the hip
somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly a girl with kaleidoscope eyes • practically family
climb in the back with your head in the clouds and you're gone • party friends
No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue • love-hate
your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know, the piper's calling you to join him • obsession
and he told us of his life in the land of submarines • respect
so we sailed up to the sun till we found the sea of green • protect
and we lived beneath the waves in our yellow submarine • hero
and the band begins to play we all live in a yellow submarine • mixed feelings
As we live a life of ease every one of us has all we need • stalker

SEPTEMBER says "zomg! u r 2good2btrue!"

EMMETT says "gee, thanks!"

Code:
[center][img]url of one icon[/img] [img]url of matching icon[/img]

[size=12][color=lightcoral for girls, cornflowerblue for guys]•[/color] [i]full name here[/i][/size]

[size=10]but they call me [b]NICKNAME[/b]. i have [b]AGE IN WORDS[/b] candles on the birthday cookie.
i'm a proud member of [b]MEMBERGROUP HERE[/b]. i'm known as [b]I'LL FILL OUT[/b] in the yearbooks.

relationships here, yo. if you quote my post i'll love you forever.

[b]YOURCHARACTERNAMEHERE says[/b] "history in first person"

[b]EMMETT says[/b] "leave blank"
[/align][/size]

__________timestheyareachanging

list here.
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top