Could somebody make me a siggy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Could somebody make me a siggy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Could somebody make me a siggy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could somebody make me a siggy Empty Could somebody make me a siggy

Post by Sally Ruby Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey anyone good at making siggy's? If you are please help, and make mine. I just mainly want it with the picture i have as my avatar of course and ill put it in this post
-----> Could somebody make me a siggy Images11

and i'd like it to say something like "Dead on the inside, Alive on the outside Sally Ruby"
but i dont know if you have a better idea of what it should say tell me.
I'm wanting the background of it like a green faded into purple sorta
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Could somebody make me a siggy Empty Re: Could somebody make me a siggy

Post by Vito Dee Symons Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I wasn't able to use the image you included due to it's small size (it makes a great avatar, but for signatures, not so much) but I did make you a signature with two other images. If you don't feel I completed your request as you would have liked, just go ahead and ask again and I'm sure some of the other graphic designers on this site will be delighted to help.

Could somebody make me a siggy Sally10
Code:
[img]http://i20.servimg.com/u/f20/15/40/11/55/sally10.png[/img]
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Could somebody make me a siggy Empty Re: Could somebody make me a siggy

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:01 pm

No its good i like it thank you Smile
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby