Ruby Manison
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ruby Manison Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ruby Manison

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruby Manison Empty Ruby Manison

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Sally walked downstairs to her living room of her manison that she has to herself. its so boring here, i guess ill mess with the owl make him excerise a bit. "MAX! come here MAX!!" yelling for max th fat owl. I should have name him fatso gesh the petstore didnt warn me that he gets huge. The poor thing get even fly well anymore. "CRASH!!" Here came Max falling down the stairs "OH Max are you alright" i said rushing to him , i caught just as he was about to hit the last step."Well, there was you excerise for the day you need a rest you poor owl." i layed him on the couch gently so not to hurt him any more, he is getting so heavy now soon ill have to sell him and get a new owl because he cant do anything.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum