The storm
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The storm Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The storm Empty The storm

Post by Remembrance Lyn Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Wrote this over the summer and will finish chapter two very soon

THE STORM

The wind blew hard as I stood there in the Northern Ocean Light House.A big storm was coming and there was nothing to do. For the next week, I would be stuck in the light house with my family.As I stood there, my parents and my big brothers got the things into the light house. They said that I'm to young to help them. All I could do was stand there and watch through the window. As I watched my family bring in the clothes and food, I noticed my little sister walking towards the lake. I started running down the stairs to get her before she fell in, but before i could get outside my mother stopped me.

"And where do you think you're going Liza?" Mother asked me."Mother I-" I couldnt finish my sentence because my sister fell into the lake. Quickly I ran over to the lake and dove in.But sadly, I didnt get to her in time. Before I could get to her, A wave came and drowned her.

Apperantly, My brother Jeff saw what happened because once I got back to he light house Jeff said, "You know, If I saw emmil drowning, I would have saved her."

Jeff ran up the stairs to tell the rest of the family, while I sat in the dark stairway to cry. I hadn't meant to let her drown I just couldn't get to her in time.

After a while when I decided it was time to face my family, I got up and walked up the stairs. Before I entered the den, I heard mum weeping and saying, "Why!!! WHY?" over and over again. I couldn't know if they would blame me until I talked to them. I entered the den silently but when I looked around, My brothers, Jeff and Charles, shook their heads. I looked at my father as he sat in the corner of the room praying. The last people I looked at was mother and Emmil's twin brother Emmit. They all knew that I became jelous when Emmil was born cause I liked being the only girl and with Emmil dead I was the only girl left.

"Why didn't you save her Liza? Why couldnt you have told me or your father she went outside? We could have saved her. Why would you kill her like this?" Mother asked me. As soon as she asked me those questions, I had had enough of this. Ever since I had turned three I was always supposed to be responsible and they always blamed things on me. I didnt say a word and ran down stairs, out the door of the lighthouse, and down to the dock. I thought that if I was gone then the family would be better off.

Mother and Father ran outside trying to stop me but when I heard mother telling me to get inside, I dove into the water and started swimming. Anyone who lived by a lighthouse knew that no one could survive swimming in a storm as bad as this and that was why I had started swimming.

CHAPTER 2 THE SHIP

"What is that out in the water?" Asked the captain's son, Mark. "Scott go see what it is." Scott got on the spare boat and started towards the object. When he got there he pulled out his walkie talkie and said to the Mark, "Sir, Its a young gal." Mark thought for a minute and said. "Well bring her up."

When Scott brought the young girl up, Mark just stared at her. He helped scott get the girl to the bed where she ended up sleeping for a long time. The girl looked as though she was about 13 years of age, which was one year behind young mark.

When I woke up, I looked into the eyes of a handsome young man. Who was this guy? I wish I knew. "Where am I and who are you?" I asked this boy.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum