SPECIAL REQUEST
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

SPECIAL REQUEST Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

SPECIAL REQUEST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPECIAL REQUEST Empty SPECIAL REQUEST

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 am

Ok so when i went to school on friday my friend and I were talking about how cool it would be to Spend one week on a site answering questions for whoever asked. We made quidelines though that you have to read before posting the questions.

QUIDELINES FOR ASKING ME QUESTIONS.
For asking me a question.. It cant be these questiosn, Where do I live, Whats me name, how big is my family or anything similar to these questions. I would appreciate if you would make sure you ask at least 3 questions and make them into list form. And please try to be as random as you can possibly be

I will have a topic below That has a list of answers for each person who asks questions .
If someone asked me what my favorite color was i would have their name, the question, and the answer.
Example:

Melopo conor
Question: Whats your favorite sport
Answer: Place answer here
question: Who is your favorite actor?
answer: Place answer here

Last edited by Remembrance Lyn on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL REQUEST Empty Re: SPECIAL REQUEST

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERES
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top