Support and growth - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Support and growth - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Support and growth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Support and growth - Page 2 Empty Re: Support and growth

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:08 am

Chase nodded slowly, taking in the advice. "I wasn't planning on quitting school." She said softly. "I know I can get through that at least.. I need to talk to a few of my professors.. but I'm kind of worried about Potions.. it's taught by the Headmaster... and somehow I think he would laugh in my face if I told him I can't swallow a potion, in case it hurts my baby.." She said shaking her head. "I think some of the teachers this year are intent on killing students." She said shivering slightly.

No me, myself, and I... that was such a good thing to hear. It was like, what her mind wanted to hear, and no one had quite told her yet. She wasn't alone, she wasn't! There were so many people right now, looking out for her, making sure she was getting the proper medication, diet, exercise, everything was being taken care of, all she had to do was carry the baby, and find out some way to talk to Elijah, figure out what he thought in all of this. She felt calmed, and ready to tackle it now, ready to face whatever challenges came her way. She smiled slightly. "Thank you Khaat.. you've really helped me." She said moving back to her stuff and grabbing the potion, the vitamins and the booklet and sticking them in her bag. The bag was actually what was given to them at the orientation for St. Mungos.

Looking at it she smiled. Had she known at that point she would be pregnant the next time she walked in, she might have enjoyed it a bit more, looked around, and talked to people more. Now, she was just smiling. "I need to talk to Elijah.." she said quietly and then turned around. "Anything else? How much do I have to pay for the potion and stuff?" She asked digging out her coin purse quickly.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 am

"Doyle?" Khaat frowned. "Well, I can see how he might rattle you, but you leave Doyle to me. If you want him to know, I'll talk to him for you. I can see why you would find him a bi intimidating. He doesn't bother me. Truly. I know him. With your permission I'll talk to him for you. I understand your apprehension. I will want to be able to communicate with not only Doyle but the healers in the infirmary there as well. I'm going to have you sign releases of information so I can talk to them so they can understand what I will and won't allow. If you have any questions, then send me an owl. Don't worry about the cost. The Ministry picks up the cost for student health issues here. It's covered. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22678
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 am

Chase smiled and nodded. "I would like that a lot actually, it eases a lot of tension on my shoulders." She said smiling at Khaat. This was why she wanted to be a healer, this was why she idolized Khaat so much. She was friendly, nice, and so very helpful, and she knew now, by personal experience, how much that was needed for people like her. Maybe she wouldn't go into Creature induced injuries, and maybe she would go to the birthing center, and help students like her, get through problems like the one she was going through now.

She nodded and then looked around. "Sure, I can sign whatever you want." She said slowly and then smiled at her again. This trip had not only been beneficial, it was helping her out in school, in everything she was worrying about. There was now only one thing she was terrified about, and that was talking to Elijah, not only about what they would do, but their feelings towards each other now. Would they stay together? She wanted to believe that he was doing this because he liked her. But somewhere, she knew that he was doing this because the baby was his. Because this child was his own flesh and blood, not because Chase was carrying it. She nodded slowly. "Thanks again." she said sticking her coin purse back into her bag.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 am

"Any time," Khaat smiled. She took Chase to the nurses station and told the nurse to help Chase sign a stack of releases and told her exactly who she wanted them to. It was standard procedure for them, and the nurse already knew what Khaat was going to want. She asked Khaat if she should schedule the next follow up appointment, and Khaat told her precisely when she wanted it to be. She wanted the nurse to be sure and schedule it during a time when Chase could easily get out of Hogwarts to get to London. It wasn't the easiest trip to make, but it was do-able. The nurse knew exactly what Khaat wanted and didn't want and promised to take care of it.

"She'll take good care of you from here. If you need me, you know where to find me," Khaat said to Chase with a smile. "Any questions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 am

Chase nodded at the stack of releases and smiled slightly. So much paperwork, but it was needed, if she was to get this baby to be as healthy as possible when it came out of her body. She smiled slightly and looked at the nurse, and then at Khaat as things were explained, who to go to, and where, when her next appointment would be, end of the first trimester it sounded like. She smiled slightly and nodded. By that time she might start showing, and morning sickness would set in, which was why she was so thankful for the bottle of potion in her bag. Something to make her not get the sickness in the morning. It would be quite the relief anyway.

She looked at Khaat and shook her head. "I don't know any other questions really..." She said with a sigh. Mentally she said 'unless you want to tell me if Elijah likes Me, or if he is only doing this for the baby' but really she just smiled at her. "Thanks again Khaat... I can't believe how much of a help you've been for me, I really, I'm so much happier right now then I was when I walked in, and I feel like I have a plan for the next nine months.. next big step... Elijah." She said with a small grin, and turned around, grabbing a pen and starting to sign her name.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Khaat laughed slightly. Chase had made it sound like Eli was a goal to be conquered--a conquest to be won. She seriously doubted he wanted to be seen that way. And Khaat had perhaps made the same mistake at least once in her own life. "Conversation. Some simple, honest conversation. Done calmly," Khaat corrected gently. "And make sure you both lose that 'all is lost' attitude that we all are so tempted to take when we're faced with a major life change. All is definitely not lost. Life will be different, but different, however frightening that might be, is not always bad. Different can be a good deal better. One more thing, change takes time. Don't expect too much from either of you at this stage. As I said, one step at a time, nothing more. We'll take the rest as it comes."

As for her part, her next business needed to be Edgar Albert Doyle, and she already knew how that was likely to turn out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top