Pet behind the wizard
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pet behind the wizard Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pet behind the wizard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pet behind the wizard Empty Pet behind the wizard

Post by Jess Potter Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Behind every great witch or wizard (Often literally) there is a pet plodding along in life, always standing by your side, and constantly sitting on your keyboard, much to the confusion of whomever you're talking to!

So, where better than to share this little light in you life than with all your friends on PA! Post a few pictures and we'll share stories of our pets!

Remember to put the picture in a spoiler Wink

Spoiler:
One of my cats, Sasha, who died a few months back Sad
We all loved her very much, she was such a good cat : )

Spoiler:
My Mother's dog, not mine, a chihuahua named Crystal, which became squirell, which became squizzle, she has a lot of nicknames. I don't like dogs too much, but i like her better than her other rat of a dog >>

Spoiler:
That's my current cat, apple of my eye, Bella. She's sasha's daughter, and we've had her since she was born, about... a year an a half ago...
Anyway, she's my cat, and i wuv her verry much : D

As you may have guessed, i like cats *Nods*

So, i eagerly await seeing all of your pets, and some stories too!

Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Pet behind the wizard Empty Re: Pet behind the wizard

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm

my kitty cat Snickerdoodle!!

Spoiler:

he was found in the chicken coop by my grandma and when she caought him he becuase ours. she said something about snickerdoodle cookies and i thought it would be a cute little name for this cute little kitty. so now i call him snikerdoodle and my grandma calls him snickers for short.
in this pictuer i had been holding him and he had seen the dog katie (i don't have a pic of her) and he climbed up my sholder and onto my back where my grandpa took this pictuer. so i when i posted it on face book as my profile pictuer the caption was..." Its a Mountin Lion named Snickerdoodle and i am his mountin"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Spoiler:
Ringo! My favouritest pet that ever lived!

He died a month ago, it's sad and we're still calling for him out back.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:45 am

oh oh oh, I wanna put My doggies up on here! I think I put them on another one of these, but I wants to put them where everyone will see them!!

Spoiler:

I love my doggies so much they have their own photoshoot page on my facebook Smile what can I say? I'm a dog person!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum