KRUM, Cecilia
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

KRUM, Cecilia Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

KRUM, Cecilia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KRUM, Cecilia Empty KRUM, Cecilia

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:08 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Stephany
How you found Potter's Army: not my first account
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Stephany rose right now
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
KRUM, Cecilia Dor28
Name: Cecilia Krum
Race: human
Blood Status: pureblood (? Not so sure)
Year AND Age: 15 5th year
Preferred houses: Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: Doriana Agacinska

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: about 5 foot 4
Hair: long curly black hair
Eye colour: black
Skin: pale (Caucasian)
General Appearance:
Cecilia looks like her mother with long hair that reaches to her butt. Her hair is black and curly. Her eyes match the color of her hair. She is about five feet and four inches tall and rather skinny but not to skinny. Her skin is paler but she is Caucasian. She is almost anorexic but isn’t yet.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Quidditch, Potions, Care of Magical Creatures
Weaknesses: making friends, being around tons of people, her love for reading and quidditch.
Dislikes: large groups of people, mean and rude people, people who think they know it all, most classes.
Motto: n/a
General Personality: Cecilia is rather shy and quiet. She has few friends because of this shyness. She loves quidditch and has grate sportsmanship. Cecilia hates people who are mean to others and don’t know how to act around others. The only time she can really sit still is when she is reading the rest of the time she’s up and moving around. Cecilia is a kind and caring person she would do anything to help another.

H I S T O R Y

Family Information:
Victor Krum, Elijah, and her mom
Childhood:
Cecilia grew up with her family. She always looked up to her older brother Elijah the only person she wasn’t really shy around. She would spend a lot of time in her room reading our out side on a broom when she was younger and that’s when her father thought her quidditch. She was wonderful at it and fell in love almost automatically. Soon after she fell in love with the sport she started to drift away into her own little world and did nothing but fly around on her broom pretending she was in one of the games.
Hogwarts: when Cecilia arrived at Hogwarts she spent even more time to her self and made very few friends. She spent most of her time either reading or on the quidditch field when possible otherwise she tried her best in all her classes excelling in most of her classes.
Adulthood: n/a
Short Roleplay: n/a

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

KRUM, Cecilia Empty Re: KRUM, Cecilia

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:26 pm

accepted and sorted into ravenclaw
Brian Quinn