There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you. Empty There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you.

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm

It was pretty bright, nice, Cool day outside when Aurora had decided to hang out by the lake and maybe play a game or meet a new person. The lake was a clear blue, just the way Aurora liked it. Aurora wore a Shirt that was made of cotton, and her jeans were made of recycled jeans. She loved the cool breezes as they came and went. Aurora sat down near the lake bye a tree and looked out towards the lake.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you. Empty Re: There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you.

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Stephany had desided to adventure out side of the library and the common room for the day and headed down to the lake trying to avoid people. she was wearing jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt with her hair down hiding her face. when she got to the lake she sat under a tree where she was sure she would be able to see every one so no one could sneak up on her. there was a girl near but stephany hoped she didn't notice or mind that she was there.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you. Empty Re: There is no need to be shy... When a shy girl is around you.

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Aurora looked around and saw a pretty shy girl. This girl reminded her of well..Herself. "Hello... I take it that you are shy am i right?" She asked the girl. "Im Aurora.. Aurora Nye. What is your name?" She also asked. There was alot of people she knew who werent shy and she wasnt as shy as she used to be now that she knew Hugo. Being around hugo helped her learn that she didnt need to be super shy anymore.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

m-more m-maybe," stephany stammered quietly. starting to shake a little haveing hoped she would have stoped being so shy being around all these people all day every day. "I-I'm Steph-stephany R-rose." she held the bag with her books in it that she always had with her close to her the most importent one that never left her grip included.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:50 pm

"Well.. Sephany.. You dont have to be shy around me. I know how scared you must seem and all but still.. I've been in your place before so its not that hard to get out of it. I was as shy as u when i was younger but look at me now.. Im not shy any more." Aurora hoped she could encourage this girl to stop stammering and talk normal so that way they could have a normal conversation for once.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 pm

"R-really?" she asked she had always been shy and had really never had anyone around who she could trust and belive in what they say. just people that cosed her pain and sarrow. those who disappered in her life or tryed to distroy her not really any friends nor family. "I-I have n-never met a-anyone as s-shy as m-me," she stammered some more
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 pm

yeah Really. I just found someone who helped me with my shyness to where now im not as shy." She smiled slightly."Being shy is also nothing to be ashamed of. I know by experiance. When i was more shy than i am now, I used to always barely talk and all and it made everyone want to help me. And now I want to help you with your shyness. Im pretty sure we can get rid of it some how.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 pm

"yeah," she wispred "i wasn't always this shy. but the people that have been apart of my life changed that." she was talking about the man who had adopted her then used her forceing her to run away and be on her own for almost a year befor she got the letter from hogwarts. befor she found otu she was a witch.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

"Well The reason i was shy, Is because my parents died when i was half a year old and everyone always said that they died to get away from me and that they should have killed me because it would have been alot better. Ever since then, I never talked to anyone really.. Just baarely." Aurora smiled slightly. She barely told anyone a thing about her life but she could trust this girl.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:46 pm

my parents died when my sister and i were 4 then lizzy and i live in an orphagae tothere until we were sent to 2 diffrent ones then i was adopted for a while befor i ran way from the horible man." she wispred have a short flash back on the third to worst night of her life. the first was the day her parents died and the second was when she and lizzy were seperated.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top