Sugar and Spice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sugar and Spice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sugar and Spice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sugar and Spice Empty Sugar and Spice

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:12 am

So, after much consideration, I've finally decided Keith's overarching plot for his second year - his discovery of Spice.

Spice is a "feel good" potion of sorts (you could call it a drug, but why use such hateful names) developed by Keith. He's got a prototype from last year but it's very incomplete, and Keith's plot this year will be focused around Spice, mainly discovering it, brewing it, working on it. So expect a whole lot of Sugar and Spice threads by the end of the year. This is just act one.

It'll start innocent enough...maybe Keith and a friend discussing odd potions results they'd gotten while experimenting in class. Eventually it'll grow...but we start small for now.

How Many Characters You Want: One or two to start
What characters you want: Any would be fine
Level of RP: Above the word limit should be fine.
What you want to RP about: Stated above.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Spice Empty Re: Sugar and Spice

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

I suppose after you've already gotten the idea, you could go to Amelia to find out more about how to make it. I think Keith understands Amelia to be an intelligent individual, and she is much older than he is, so he might come to her and ask questions about the potion? But I think he would be rather vague in the questions, so as not to attract her attention to what exactly he was planning to do with the information. But Amelia would likely help him because she already knows Keith and would likely think he was just asking for help with potions homework or something of that sort. Then later on, if Keith actually ends up making and distributing this potion, Amelia could catch him and feel like kicking herself because she gave him the information that allowed him to make it.

Does this sound like it would fit into your plot?
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Yeah, of course. Keith won't be distributing Spice until maybe next year, but he certainly will be testing it on anyone in need of a few sickles. That would be bad, as it's highly addictive in it's early stages.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Jack would always be willing to help him out. She is planning on causing hell this year.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Okay, I'm glad that works for you. Just let me know when the Spice plot really gets going so we can have a thread in which Keith extracts information from Amelia. I like when they are in threads together, because Amelia is tempted to like Keith because of his snarky wit, but she is still hesitant about becoming friends with him. It creates a fun dynamic.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Jack would always be willing to help him out. She is planning on causing hell this year.

Awesome, Keith could definitely use an older accomplice to help him get materials and experiment. Would Jack approve of what Keith is doing though, when they figure out just how strong it is?
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Amelia Lyons wrote:Okay, I'm glad that works for you. Just let me know when the Spice plot really gets going so we can have a thread in which Keith extracts information from Amelia. I like when they are in threads together, because Amelia is tempted to like Keith because of his snarky wit, but she is still hesitant about becoming friends with him. It creates a fun dynamic.

Alright. It'll start soon after the feast is over. I'll PM you when it's up.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:01 pm

She would weigh between the fact that its wrong and the fact that they would be doing something illegal right under the teachers noses, and I think she would decide it was worth it. She wants to cause as much problems for the staff than ever before.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top