Description of Your Character
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Description of Your Character Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Description of Your Character

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Description of Your Character Empty Description of Your Character

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Just explian about your character

Here mine:

Andrian is a 15 years old boy who enjoys riding on his Dragon and fighting wars with him, he will do almost anything to protect his friend and Sophia. He has black curly hair, and weight about 46 grams. His mood will always seem to change which he does not know why it happens. In 2020 Andrian and Sophia finally got married and got their first babys. He has quite a adventures and tragic life so please threat him right
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Description of Your Character Empty Re: Description of Your Character

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Ok here is mine

Jess is a 14 year old MALE, ((Never gonna let you off for that Mari lol)) who enjoys being as weird as possible. He thinks that a fun time is sitting down and pointing out shapes in the clouds and talking to his friends. In a duel thpugh he is a dangerous opponent and all that stuff. Also he has brown curly hair. Yay brown curly hair.

Ok well i think i stuffed it but oh well.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 02, 2008 8:27 pm

Here is mine:

Mariana is 15th year old girl who enjoys flying on thestrals and brooms (or your dragon Andrian).Her friends are always on first place and with them she is ready even to jump into hell.She lead lonely life untill she moved to London last year and made many friends.Jess currently lives with her in her house.Her intrests also are languages,rights,economy and trading.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri May 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Ginevra Malenki is a fourteen year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves to swim, read, talk, fly and just hang out. She goes to Hogwarts but before that all of her friends were mostly muggles. She now has a few friends at school and enjoys some of the classes such as Divination and Charms. She also loves to hang out by the Great Lake and often gets into random weird situations that are life threating. She's a Ravenclaw gal and has different moods every minute.

Last edited by Ginevra Malenki on Fri May 02, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 8:43 pm

Yo:

Adrenn Adalay Thompson is a muscular kid who has brown hair and brown eyes. He has a strange guard on his arm which can help him store over a 1,000,000 stuff inside. It also has multiple capibilites as well. He is very short tempered at most points but if you get on his good side, he is a very nice guy who enjoys a laugh. When he is fighting or leading he is dead serouis. He will protect his freinds with his own life.

Last edited by SpartanHero on Fri May 02, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 02, 2008 8:46 pm

[[Translate it to English please!And NOT army character just like we did up there.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri May 02, 2008 9:18 pm

Darren is a tall 15 year old boy with long black hair and green eyes. He liked to read, duel and fly. Darren etends Hogwarts and is in the Slytherin house. As a child, his mother and sister died and his father pledged himself to Voldemort, forcing Darren to become a death eater as well. He's had a dangerous past and usually likes to be alone.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 7:18 pm

[andrian i can't recalibrate grams use pounds plz]

Zethic [or Nomad] is a 16 year old kid who had swat training, airforce training, and navy-seal training. He joined the SP (Special Forces) when he was 11. When he was 15 he was introduced to hogwarts and is mostly serious about anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 8:48 pm

My name is Alex Potter. I am 11 years old, (obviously a first year) hoping to be an Auror, and to be in Ravenclaw. My wand is capable of doing Transfiguration, excellently. Very Happy Not very good at poitions, though. Hope there is a very good potion teacher at Hogwarts!!! My wand stats are: 9 and 1/2 inches, holly and phoenix feather, like my dad, Harry Potter! Only shorter, I think. Even though my wand can do Transfiguration, I dont know any Incatations, though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon May 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Christopher (Topher) Eugene Stockley is a 16 year old boy who has medium length brown hair. He is not extremely muscular, but is fit. He also has a strange guard on his arm, Adrenn helped him get it, and is has had a great influence on his life. He is a ravenclaw prefect, and an OoPt member. He hopes to have a successful career, but he is not sure what in yet.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top