Searching for the voice - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Searching for the voice - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Searching for the voice

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Searching for the voice - Page 3 Empty Re: Searching for the voice

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 9:14 am

Andrian sighed and unslungged his rifle adn shot down the maskman Floods "Don't balme me if you get infected" Andrian said whacking the Brute Flood with the butt of his rifle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 02, 2008 9:51 am

Jess chuckled "Well then i won't. But i thought if i don't wanna see my two besties infected." He said grining
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 10:22 am

Andrian nodded and jumped onto the Big Daddy and whacking his head as hardd as he can
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 02, 2008 10:37 am

"So what exactly is the purpose of this mission?" Jess asked over the COM
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 10:42 am

"Retrieve Cortana and get out here" Andrian explianed and ran toward the flamethrower adn burned them down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 02, 2008 10:45 am

Jess saw a nearby ODST and Elite who were both dead. He couldn't help but to pick up the ODST and put his hand on the Elites but "Hehehehe." He chuckled
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 10:59 am

Andrian checked the Elite pulsed and picked him up and ran killing all of the floods around them "Move Move Move" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 9:00 pm

(Spartan wasn't really in the mood for shooting anymore. He was sprinting through the army of the flood. He made it to the core reactor room and went into a room where a small hub was there. He approached it with pictures of cortanna going through his mind. he smashed the glass open and Cortana was on the ground.) "I've found her" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:29 am

Andrian dropped the Elite down and began to kneel to shoot down the rest "Okay holding tight" Andrian shouted over the com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 12:41 am

"Cheif its not safe. The Gravemind. He knows whats going on." Cortana said "Well then I guess we have to stop him." Adrenn replied simplily. "Lets go we can still top him" she said getting up. "Roger that" he said and he grabbed the chip that had Cortana insde. (He stuck it in the back of his head.) "Theres two of us inside now" she said. (Adrenn begna to run and made it back to the reactor room. Cortnaa said to blow up the reacotr cores to slow down the gravemind nad he obeyed. He grabbed a Brute shot and shot the reactor cores and the wole place shook. He ran towards Andrian.) "Move it Spartans!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top