Pick Pocket
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pick Pocket Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pick Pocket

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pick Pocket Empty Pick Pocket

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm

It was a pleasant day, not to hot, not to cold. Zara had her traveling cloak on, but only fastened around her neck with a pretty bird clasp. Her clothes under neath was a simple short black dress, with a large belt around the middle. And her hair was pulled into her favorite fashion, a straight pony tail, pulled off to the side at the top of her head.

Zara glanced down the street and smiled. It wasn't often they had a nice day like this, and people were enjoying themselves. And where there was enjoyment, there were people who weren't as observatory about their belongings. Zara had come to a small park, and there was a large picnic going on there. She grinned and pulled off her traveling cloak, hanging it over her arm she slipped into the midst of the party. Looking for someone who wasn't as careful of where they had put their stuff. Seeing nothing of use there anyway, and realizing most of these people didn't even have their purses with them, she left the party and walked along the street quietly.

Pulling her traveling cloak back on, she smiled as she walked down the street. Intentionally running into a few people and grabbing wallets and other things when they hadn't noticed. Taking out the money and throwing the wallet down when she was done. She pulled out her own coin purse and pressed the money she had collected into it after counting how much she had gotten. Sitting on a bench, she watched people pass by.

Getting up after a moment she delved into the masses again, and was swept away by a tide. Just then someone rammed into her, and without even realizing what she was doing, she reached into their pocket, feeling nothing she muttered a curse word. "Watch where you're going." She growled and realized she had dropped her coin purse. Diving to pick it up she glared up at the person who had hit her so hard for her to drop her own purse. Another sneak thief maybe? If they were they weren't very good, because they obviously had stolen none of her money.

[OOC: You can be the person she hit, or just be one to see what had happened, your choice.]
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Pick Pocket Empty Re: Pick Pocket

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

(ooc: idk the charrie's PB so i make up how she ish looking.. nopic)

For this beautiful day, Remembrance wore a black t-shirt, jeans, and of course her machine. Her Black hair was long and curly for no particulat reason. Memmy loved her hair being long and curly but she didnt like the fact that she looked gothic even though she wasnt.

Remembrance decided to just walk around for a while. She had nothing with her except a candy bar in case she needed sugar. Since Remembrance had to watch her diet, There wasnt much to choose from. She was glad that she was able to eat chocolate and candy and stuff, just she couldnt eat alot. Aurora carried a small bag, which held her chocolate. She had a while earlier had a bag full of candy but ate most of it or gave it to a small child who had no money.

Feeling a little tired, Remembrance looked around passed the people for a bench, Particulary one with no one sitting there. The only bench she could see was one with a girl sitting there. Just my luck, No place to sit ad rest for a little while before i go get money and shop Remembrance Thought. People passed by and often a boy srated at her odly. All boys stared at her that way from the way she looked. Her eyes dull, She walked down the street for a little while.

After a bit of walking, She had bumped into some strange girl. Was there something wrong with this girl? Probably. When the girl said to watch where she was going, Remembrance got mad. "Is that how you talk to everyone lady?" Remembrance asked sternly. After a bit, Remembrance felt weak. She checked her machine, It wasnt running. "Oh thanks alot you turned off my machine!" Remembrance barked at the girl. She quickly turned her machine back on then she made sure her blood sugar was normal.Oh thank heavens at least my blood sugar is actually normal. Remembrance thought. It was always a good thing for it to be normal nad not be low. If itgot to low she would have fainted and needed to see a doctor as soon as possible.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Zara stared at the kid she had just tried to pickpocket. Her eyebrows shot into her hairline as the girl responded angrily. Was she seriously talking to her? The kid looked like a goth, and she couldn't help but smirk. Zara liked black, but not enough to look so incredibly goth like. At least she hadn't looked like that when she was kid, of course, she was a lot better looking then this thing. She didn't say anything for a moment as the kid checked some sort of machine attached to her waist.

Some sort of muggle contraption and Zara laughed lightly. "Aww, I'm sorry kiddo." She said with a dark bark of laughter. "Did I turn off your little machine?" Zara felt her smile fade and her voice grew dark. "You should really watch where you're going kid, not everyone is so nice to cheeky little kids like you." She growled and felt someone else push into her back. It was much to crowded for her to be standing in the middle of the side walk talking to some kid who had no purpose to talk to her at all. In fact it was the girl who had pushed her coin purse to the ground, so she wasn't sure why she was putting up with her. She had no reason to be.

Zara glared darkly at the kid before pushing back. She didn't have time for cheeky little bastards, and wasn't about to worry about her in any way. She had seemed generally concerned about her machine turning off, and as she passed her, she made sure to reach out and turn it off again, the kid would notice soon enough, and she didn't want to walk away without having a bit of fun anyway.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Remembrance glared at this girl. What was wrong with her? She didnt care that she coudlve ended up killing her if the machine was off long enough and that seems strange to face a fact like that. Mem had never met someone as careless as this person. Why did she even talk back. Most people know not to argue or even fight with her cause she might end up hurting someone for no reason.

"Dont you dare call me kiddo!" Remembrance said angrily. She hated being treated as a child. "This machine helps keep me alive for your information so if i were you i would be more careful when bumping into someone." Was she actually saying this? It usually wasnt like her to talk this nasily to someone but it sort of felt nice. What made her seem so nasty when she spoke? who knew.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Zara froze when the girl spoke again, this time a lot more angry then before. A smirk flitted across her face, and her hand went to her pocket of her traveling cloak, fingering her wand fondly. If she could get this girl into an alley, she knew that she would have one way to relieve this tension that was building in her temples. "Listen Kid. If you don't want to get hurt, you'll turn around and walk away right now." She smirked and pulled out her wand, placing it against the girl's chest. Who cared if she was a witch or a muggle, she sure didn't because nobody spoke to Zara like that.

"I'll give you to the count of three, to walk away right now." She said and her other hand shot out, grabbing the girl by the collar of her shirt, the wand sticking up more into the throat then. She dragged the girl three feet into the nearest alley and pushed her against the wall. "So, now do you feel so confident?" She growled out, a scowl gracing her pretty face and twisting it into a not so pretty one. She had no qualms about killing this girl, except for the fact that it was such a pretty day, and just being out here at this time made her wince. "Just say the word, and I'll let you go, you continue fighting.. and you'll regret it." She growled and let her go, the wand still pointed at her chest.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:44 am

((OOC: im posting on this account but as Remembrance))

Remembrance wasnt scared of this stupid girl. Who was this girl to be this rude? When the girl called mem a kid it made her madder than she had ever been in her whole entire life. As soon as the wand was placed on her chest she was about to lose it.

Before she could do anything, Mem was dragged into an alley and pushed against the wall. "Of course i feel confident" Memy said as soon as the girl had let her go. The wand was still pointed to her chest. Remembrance had enough with this crap. She wanted to injure this stranger badly. Madly, Remembrance Did a jump kick and kicked the wand out of the girls hand and watched it go flying. She ran away quickly, hoping that the kicked wand would stall some time. .
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top