Broken Hearts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Broken Hearts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Broken Hearts

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Hearts - Page 3 Empty Re: Broken Hearts

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 am

Zara couldn't help but let a flicker of pain cross her features every now and then as the thing talked. She was just lucky she wasn't losing to much blood, but her leg was pretty severely broken and she wondered if she would be able to stand up to fight against the woman much longer. She knew she would have to stand up sooner or later, in order to apparate to St. Mungos. She wasn't a healer by any means, in fact she could barely perform an Episkey, let alone mend bones.

She felt pain shoot up her leg and she sighed. "I dunno, I can play some more if you help me out here, a foe who is weak and has a broken leg this bad can't exactly have fun with someone as skilled as you.. I can't make fire into rock, or know the answers to all of the universe." Zara was playing it up now. She may be not the nicest person on the block, but she wasn't an idiot, she wasn't about to let some monster thing take her life by any means. So why not play it up a bit? The most it could get her is a little fun, and her leg not broken anymore. That was always a plus.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Number of posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 am

Niov blinked at the woman, now definitely puzzled. A being used to chaos and discord did not like to have so much quiet. Why was this human acting so calm when she very may well have lost her leg to Niov's brutality. And yet she just stood there, calmly discussing their game as thought it were the weather.

Niov sniffed, as though sniffing the air, which was what she was trying to do. She could smell the girl's pain, and traces of fear and anger, but she could not put her finger on what was keeping the woman so calm in such a desperate sort of situation. She cocked her head and said, "That would not be fun. I will not help you, it is against the rules. You could give up." She was beginning to tire of this human; to much talk and not enough pain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 am

Zara stared at the thing for another long moment, realizing she wasn't going to get healed up any time soon, she racked her brain of all it's knowledge for a way out of this one. Finally she settled on the one solution that might work, but would be horribly painful. Pulling herself, and dragging her limp leg along, she found the wall, and managed to stand up carefully. Wincing hard until she was up all the way, her leg completely useless to her.

She stood there for a long moment, teetering on her good leg before leaning back against the wall and gritting her teeth from the pain. "Listen... I'd love to play in your little game right now, you know, the whole fight to the death fun house type thing.. but I've got important business that I need to attend to." She said glancing at her watch. "My trip to St. Mungo's is already pushing me back a seriously large amount of time, and although I'd love to be yet another source of entertainment in your game.." She sighed and crossed her arms again. "Unless my leg is fixed, I'm going to have to call forfeit." She smiled calmly at the lady, knowing she was getting tired of her, and knowing she was either going to die now, or be let go easily.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 am

Niov stared at the woman, hate and anger building up within her chest. Though Niov knew that she had beaten the girl, she felt as though she had lost because the girl had not spiraled downwards into tears or insanity. And now the girl was ready to give up. She had thought she had chosen a stronger chew toy.

Niov snapped her fingers and Defres prowled over towards her, winding his way around her legs as Niov's eyes hooked onto the girls. She would let the woman squirm, showing none of her own intentions. She held the girl's life right there. Palm of her hand. And that power... it was all she needed.

Niov said, "Rules are rules. You forfeit. I win." She snarled and both she and her dog disappeared in a column of smoke, leaving the shop to burn and the woman to stumble away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Ellis Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:29 am

Zara felt a small yelp escape her lips as the dog wound it's way around her injured leg. She almost collapsed but managed to keep her footing by leaning against the wall, taking all weight off of her leg and letting the woman disappear in a column of smoke. Half collapsing against the wall, she glanced up at the burning building and shrugged. Wasn't her store. She stood there for a long moment, letting the rain wash away any traces of emotion from her face. It was like a relaxing shower, except that every slight movement caused waves of agony to spread through her body.

Managing to push away from the wall was a hard task, but she managed it and turned on the spot. Disappearing from view with a loud crack as the air was displaced and came rushing to fill the spot she had just been in. St. Mungos, and then to break into the store to find the record of who had bought that locket, she needed it, and she wasn't afraid to go steal it back, even if she had had a small... detour to getting it.
Zara Ellis
Zara Ellis

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top