Where are the best threads on PA?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Where are the best threads on PA? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Where are the best threads on PA?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Where are the best threads on PA? Empty Re: Where are the best threads on PA?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 am

Not to be biased...but there is an epic subplot unfolding between Jack Dyllan, Vito Dee Symons, Chase Moor, and Andrew Thompson. We have a series of connected threads which can be found at our PLOT PAGE and read in chronological order. At the moment, they may not all seem completely relevant, but our plan is to lead up to an epic show down of sorts at the summer party. If you have the patience to read through all of our threads, you will find an awesome storyline (to be seen in bookstores near you soon...XD)

It is full of action, suspense, romance, humor, and struggles, including moral struggles between when to give up, whether or not forgiveness was worth it, accepting the true nature of yourself, trying to improve yourself, and making tough decisions that may change the course of your life...or even end it.

Please check it out. We love input (as in "oh my gosh Chase totally should never forgive Jack" or "wtf is vito doing?!". We love all sorts of it!)

Also, any interesting threads, please send my way. When I get bored...I like to stalk. =D
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:36 am

Angelique, I am actually quite flattered that you follow my threads. I know you can be a discerning reader, which I appreciate, and it makes it that much more complimentary to find out that you read my threads. I would also be open to any constructive criticism you have for my writing. I just took your Mary-sue test and thought it served as a good self-reflection on the way I write my characters (Amelia/Remy).

Anyway, I just thought I would say thank you. It is somehow nice to know that someone is reading what I write.

...and in the interest of adding to this thread overall, I like to read whatever Keith Nicholas is doing. I really like that writer, and I find Keith's character to be immensely entertaining.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 pm

So I realize I am double posting, but my last post was a while ago and I feel like this thread shout have more people participating than it does.

Lately, I have liked reading posts by Ariel Damian Greyback (yet another character of Elijah's writer). I find him entertaining to read, and his witticisms are great. I think he is one of the characters on PA that is mean without being a completely "evil" character. I think people have a tendency to write characters as extremes on the spectrum - all good or all bad. The fact that Ariel is an ass, but feels lonely and cares about his mom gives him more than one dimension and, in my opinion, makes him more realistic. The fact that he's a werewolf... maybe not so reality-based, but his personality intrigues me.

Also, why don't more people have thread trackers? It would make them immensely easier to stalk. I guess I shouldn't really talk, because I just created mine yesterday, but in creating one I have realized their use. I even appreciate having one for Amelia just for my own purposes, because I can reflect back and see where I've been with her.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top