Decisions and Fear
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Decisions and Fear Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Decisions and Fear

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decisions and Fear Empty Decisions and Fear

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 am

Andrew apparated to Hogsmeade, his girlfriend Chase right next to him. It had been a while since the two had actually visited Hogsmeade together since they started going out, but thought it'd be a good place to get some more butterbeers. He still wanted to avoid the Leaky Cauldron, wanting to avoid the even more drunken patrons that all obtained firewhisky. Sure they were drunks at the Three Broomsticks as well, but most of them weren't violent enough to thrown bottles at others. That just got annoying.

He stood next to Chase, wearing a white jacket with a black T-shirt underneath, blue jeans, and white sneakers that had a little crimson on the tip of it. He had not even realized that there was blood on the front, thinking that it was just a soda stain. "Well," he smiled, turning his head to Chase "we're here again."

He walked to the entrance of the Three Broomsticks, pushing the door slightly open, hearing the small bell ring once the door collided with it. "After you," he said, looking into her eyes. He was still dumbfounded on how he could've met such a person right where they were now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Decisions and Fear Empty Re: Decisions and Fear

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:04 am

Chase giggled when he opened up the door for her. "Why thank you sir." She said curtsying and walking into The Three Broomsticks, it was a bit quiet today, which was all well, because Chase had dressed up a bit more then she normally would have. She wore a simple red dress with a red belt around the middle, and black high heels that snaked their way up her legs to about mid calf. She knew it was a bit dressy, but she hadn't had a chance to wear this dress yet.

Smiling at Andrew she did a small spin and looked around the bar. It sure was nice being back here, all she could think about was sitting across from Andrew, giggling and smiling before they even knew how much they liked each other. She grinned and found a seat in a rather tucked away corner. If they ended up kissing or anything, she didn't want everyone in the bar to stare. And she wouldn't mind if it did turn into kissing, just another way that Chase Moor showed her affection for the love of her life.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:16 am

Andrew smiled as she began to walk through the door, examining her dress. Technically, he was wearing new things he had gotten before he had started dating Chase, so they both looked like they were dressing up for a date. Which he had to admit it sort of was. He let go of the door after she was through, and looked around for a secluded table. Yet Chase was already one step ahead of him, finding a tabble in a secluded corner. He smiled, walking behind her and hearing soft chatters, people saying 'those are the two that knock over everything' and 'wasn't that guy already going out with someone?' He had eavesdroppers.

Sitting down across from Chase, he looked around for the waiteress, whom had always tried to avoid him for some reason. He would never find out though, because he didn't care much. Turning his head in the direction of the bar counter, he saw the stairs that led up to the bedrooms, where he remembered Chase had invited him up to. He had been paranoid in the beginning, yet it didn't sound like a bad idea after all. "We may want to rent a room upstairs tonight," he chuckled at Chase "I never got to see the bedsrooms."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:46 am

Chase giggled and nodded. "I'd like that!" She said smiling lightly at him. "So, this is like a date isn't it?" She said grinning as she looked around the place, completely oblivious to the stares and whispers she was getting. She hadn't knocked anything down this time! Though she had left quite a wake of destruction on her way to the table, nothing the people couldn't just fix, except for the man with the toupee in his soup.. that was a bit bad. But she didn't really care, she was with Andrew.

"We sat right over there when we first met!" She said pointing at a table not far from them. "Then we went and tackled Giant mutant bears, and kissed on the beach." She said giggling happily. "And then we sat.. there when we met again... and we went up to the Shrieking Shack, where you asked me out, you were so sad Andrew!" She said looking at him happily as the waitress came over. Chase looked up and was surprised to see the girl almost looked to be in tears, "Are you alright?" She asked kindly. But the girl just stood there, her head bowed. "What can I get you?" She half whispered, stealing glances at Andrew. Chase opened her mouth in shock as she stared at the girl. This was the girl who always ran off after they ordered... she liked Andrew! Chase sat there her mouth wide open staring at her for a long moment as though she couldn't wake up from her revere
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 am

Andrew blinked a couple of times at the waitress who seemed to be on the verge of crying. That made things very awkward for Andrew, and he coughed slightly, looking down at the table. "Psst!" he whispered to chase "tell her we want 2 butterbeers!" He couldn't handle saying something to the girl, wondering if that would just make her more sad. He turned his head back towards the waitress, and tried to put on a small smile, feeling more stupid. He had not even noticed before that she had liked him until that point.

He sat there, awkwardly, until he heard Chase give the order(is that a god mod?) and the waitress left. After she was gone, he made a phew sound sliently. "That was awkward," he said to her softly. After a moment, he nodded his head to her last question and said "Yeah you could say that. Even though we aren't at some 5-star restaurant...which reminds me, would you like to go there next time?" Chase was his second girlfriend, yet still sounded like a babbling idiot at points.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:01 am

Daniel apparated outside Hogmeade, with the same old pale, stony skin he had two years ago and the same heart which had been dead for quite a while. He wore a relatively, thin black jacket along with a pair of black jeans on and a black undershirt. His expression was blank, emotionless it was one of those thing of being a vampire, you'd lose all sense of feelings, he hated it and sometime he wished he could be human and feel again, the blood rushing through his warm body. But, there was nothing he could do, it was too late to change back.

He took a deep breath and started to take in the refreshing, cool air of Hogmeade before pushing the door open and stepping into the Three Broomstick. Daniel loved the three broomstick, loved everything about it, the food, the service just everything. He liked coming here to drink and have some peace and quite after a long day at work. Boy! living on his own had always been so hard. He could still remember the night when his parent was scared of him and had mercilessly kicked him out of the house, asking him not to talk or see them again. Ever since then, he hadn't been the same man he used to be before. "One Butterbeer please.." he spoke, sitting at the bar counter as he looked at the bar keeper who was cleaning a cup with a dirty old hankercheif.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 am

Chase grinned and ordered the butterbeers and the girl walked away quickly. "Wow.. Andrew.." She said looking at him carefully. "I didn't know.. wow.." She said shaking her head slightly before reaching out and taking his hand. "Hey, don't worry.." She said softly. "It was probably just a crush.." She bit her lip, because she was trying hard not to laugh. She leaned forward and gently pressed her lips to his. "I don't care about fancy places Andrew, as long as I'm with you, I'm as happy as I can be.." She grinned happily, and moved back. Just then the front door opened.

Looking up Chase got an expression of complete horror. She looked at the man who had just come in and then back at Andrew. "Andrew.. err.. Andrew.." She said her heart pounding in her chest. "Kiss me!" She said softly and moved forward, her lips finding his quickly. Maybe if he didn't see her face.. maybe he wouldn't see her at all, they were in a pretty tight corner, and you'd have to look over here on purpose to see her. If he only saw her hair.. and her clothes, maybe he wouldn't recognize her. But who was she kidding, people were still pointing and staring at them because of the disturbance she had caused on the way to her table. She kissed him harder, hoping he wouldn't notice how distracted of a kiss it was.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:11 am

Andrew nodded his head up and down once she said they didn't need to go anywhere fancy. "Well you're my girlfriend," he said softly and tenderly "I want to take you to someplace nice. You know." Andrew turned his head to the front door, to notice a man standing there, then walk to the counter. He blinked a couple of times, not recognising who that person was. He jerked his head back to Chase's sight, and noticed she had a look of horror upon her face. "Are you al-" he said, but was interrupted by Chase's lips.

Andrew had enjoyed it for a moment, but felt like something was wrong. It didn't seem to have much of the passion that she had usually gave him, which led him to a questioning mood. He pulled away slightly, keeping his face close in front of hers and asked "What's the matter?" He wondered what could have made her that way, then realized something. The guy that had walked inside must've had something to do with it. "who was that guy?" he asked.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:29 am

Mummering and giggling filled the air, which grew louder every minute. Daniel furrowed with angerness and started to look around the room, wandering what all the mummering was about. When, suddenly as he looked around the room, something caught his eyes, two couple sitting by a booth kissing, thier lips melting into each other, fire between them burned brighter, hotter, more powerful with every new touch. Then he looked at the girl, studying her movement for a second and reading her terrified expression on her face. He couldn't help but notice them glancing, frequently at him as if he was some monster or something that was coming to eat them. "Nom, nom, nom.." he thought and chuckled, softly to himself and looked away for a moment. There was something about that girl sitting at the booth over there, but he couldn't put his finger and he had swored he had seen her before. So, he looked back and looked at her again, squiting his eyes at her so that he could get a good view of her.

Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 am

Chase glanced at the guy by the counter. He was looking! Crap! She kept her face close to Andrews and whispered. "It's Daniel.. my ex boyfriend.. the vampire.." She whispered and glanced over again. He was staring. She turned and pressed her lips against Andrew's again. But she knew it was to late. He had looked confused and any second now he would know who she was. There was no way to leave unless he saw her, there was no where to go because just as convenient as it was to be in the corner, it also meant you were completely and totally trapped.

When she needed a breath of air, Chase pulled away from Andrew but kept her face turned away from Daniel. "Crap.. I'm sorry Andrew.. I didn't know he'd show up here.. I mean.. dammit." She growled, her hand clenching on the table. "He's looking isn't he? He's looking at me I can feel it... it makes my skin crawl.. has he seen me? Of course he's seen me.." Chase was muttering fiercely under her breath. "Kiss me again..." She said softly and then kissed him with real passion this time. Pressing her lips against him like she was afraid he was going to leave her. With her ex boyfriend so close, and Andrew right there, she was afraid he would slip away and leave her with her ex.. and she needed him. She poured that need into the kiss, hoping it would be enough to deter anyone from disrupting them.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top