Seven Deadly Sins
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seven Deadly Sins Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seven Deadly Sins

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seven Deadly Sins Empty Seven Deadly Sins

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:53 pm

Seven Deadly Sins 7deadlysins
7 Deadly Sins

Your dreams can't last long in Denmark. Not with the Seven Deadly Sins in your way. They set themselves inside of seven individuals to keep this small town running the way the "Deadly Sins" want it to run. If the Deadly Sins are defeated in one being, they just go onto another and another and another...

But the Virtues are there to stop the Deadly Sins. The Virtues are the exact opposite of the Deadly Sins. They set themselves in individuals to defeat the Deadly Sins. Though these dont jump from people to people. They set out to find those who are infected then force them to do a selfless act which is the KEY to getting Deadly Sins out of them.

But what happens once the Deadly Sins are sucked out of the chosen people? They die. The pain kills them. So how can the Virtues bring themselves to kill innocent people who just happen to be infected? Through hate. But what if they don't hate the Sins?

In Denmark, your dreams are nothing here. Do you want to accomplish those dreams? Then go against the Deadly Sins. Are the Deadly Sins TOO strong? Then why bother going against them? Maybe, just maybe, you'll find a way to get through Denmark...if you're lucky.

.Home.
.Cannon Characters.
.Plot.

Come and join this new site! Have any questions? Ask them and i'll some how answer them for you Smile

Note: Colors that show up green are actually black when you log in & more things are written in; guest can not see every post in topics.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Seven Deadly Sins Empty Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:58 pm

So I clicked on home, and it looks like another forum. What do you roleplay there?
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Ya, you do roleplay. It's really different from PA, though. I'd say kind of better. You get to be a sin, pro-sin or anti-sin I think the last to are because the guys get to be virtues so on so on. I'm Samantha Silike, the sin of Sloth and then I roleplay as her. It's really cool actually, I think you'd like it.

The cannon characters are in the link that says cannon characters.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:03 pm

So like are there other people that are sloth too, or is it just I person per sin?
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:05 pm

1 person per sin. You can also have your own character but the admin wants the sins to be all filled out. As it says above, theres more rp actually being done that guests can't see.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:09 pm

This is stupid Rolling Eyes

who cares about denmark? lolz

and its confusing
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:11 pm

The plot is kind of confusing, yes but you catch on fast. Denmarks just the location Darren Rolling Eyes It doesn't really have anything to do with the plot. It's more like the forbidden love between the virtues and the sins when one has to & wants to kill the other.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:12 pm

You know, if i had any thoughts of you still being a little bit sane, they have all vansihed..
Darren
Darren

Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:13 pm

Rolling Eyes I dobut you did so it's all good. Anyways, it's an awesome site. Sadly though, theres only one guy that has joined up.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:19 pm

LMAO
cuz it looks like a total girl site Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren