Sorcerer's Apprentice - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sorcerer's Apprentice - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sorcerer's Apprentice

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorcerer's Apprentice - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 am

Spencer was enjoying his time with Aimee. Even though it was silent he liked it, it was peaceful and his eyes were beginning to drupe when someone walked in. He pulled his hand back from Aimee's and looked at the woman incredulously. "I'm Spencer yes," he said his eyes darting open. "I feel fine, everything's alright. Just a little stiff, and it hurts when I cough or breathe deeply." he told her. "Is that normal?" he asked her, a little worried for himself.

He was also worried about Aimee, she looked like she was about to go crazy. He knew she as probably torn between being angry with him or being thankful he was alive. He put her through too much. He needed to smarten up really and figure out what the hell he was doing. "May I speak with Mr.Lupin actually, there are a few things I'd like to ask him. Things that can only be answered, by him." he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:43 am

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Hannah smiled. She was used to patients wanting to see the healer who had attended them. "I'm sure he was intending to stop and see you before awfully long. He wanted to check, in the meantime, that you did not perhaps need more potion to reduce your pain before he could get back to you. And yes, it would be very normal for you to hurt when you cough or breathe. From what I understand you took quite a hard hit in that potions accident. Rib muscles can bruise easily, and that can be extremely painful when coughing or moving. You may well find that you have not only a good number of bruises but that you might hurt in places you didn't know you had.

"We actually do see quite a lot of potions accidents, of all levels here. You are a fortunate young man that it was not any worse. Hogwarts has missed teaching potions for some time, and that has caused a sharp increase in potions accidents as a result, if you ask me. We have a great many young people like yourself who are forced to try to teach themselves what Hogwarts did not. It's a dangerous business not to teach students how to keep themselves safe from harm. "

Hannah had been studying Spencer as well as the young woman with him and saw that she was clearly more anxiety ridden than her friend. Hannah suspected that she suffered from Panic Disorder and was reliant upon Spencer for holding her together. She probably was about as far from being a social butterfly as it got, and the fear of losing the one person who kept her anchored was most likely almost too much for the young girl.

At that moment, Hannah saw an assistant making her way down the hallway with a Comfort Cart--a wheeled cart full of snacks and beverages for patients and their guests in order to make a pleasant break in the day. The cart came by twice a day--afternoon and evenings. "Joyce," Hannah called to the pleasant, grayhaired woman in charge of the cart, "Two herb teas, please." Hannah waited while Joyce poured tea into two styrofoam cups. Hannah handed one to Spencer and another to the young woman.

"Try this," Hannah said, looking at Spencer and his friend, "A new herb tea blend we're using here. It is a blend of calming herbs with cinnamon and almond added. Its been our top tea here since we began using it. Our potionsmaster created it. I think you'll find it takes the edge off those jangled nerves quite nicely. It is always a difficult thing either when one is a patient here or when someone you care about is a patient here. There is always more herb tea available from the nurses if you like it. Oh, and Miss, there is a menu in the drawer of the nightstand for Spencer. Perhaps you two might peruse it and make some selection for dinner? The hospital will be happy to make sure you both have dinner. And the food here is quite good. Our director hired a 5 star chef, so the food is always exquisite. Once you make your selections, you can just give your order to the nurse, and we'll be happy to make sure you get your order. The beef bourguignon is always one of the favorites here, and I see its on the menu tonight.

"Is there anything else either of you could use before I go and relay your message to Mr. Lupin?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:51 am

Spencer nodded, "Thank you, could I please see the potionsmaster as well. I'd like to know what EXACTLY caused the reaction my potion made." he said sipping some tea. Calming? Well it would be good for Aimee, she was always on the verge of tears when stuff like this happened. Maybe she care to much, no she didn't. He was incredibly fourtunate to have someone like Aimee in his life. Ever since grade school, she'd been there for him. Always, never gone...unless she was sick. But if Spencer was sick, oh boy she was there. That still happens in fact, Spencer would be willing to put any money on the fact that Aimee would be spending the nights at his place until he got completely better.

He chuckled to himelf and drank some more of the tea. It tasted pretty good, and it was VERY calming. But he was also feeling a little tired now. But he really wanted to see Robert Lupin and the potionsmaster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Hannah left, promising to send Robert down as soon as he got free. When Robert finished the task at hand, Hannah relayed the message to him. Robert was never opposed to talking to a young man, particularly one who had at least some interest in potions.

He filled his mug with fresh tea and went downstairs. It had been almost an hour since Hannah had received the request from young Spencer. Robert went down to Spencer's room and was not surprised at all to see that his young female friend was still there with him. He sensed that her anxiety was going to prohibit her from being able to leave him, and that, for however long Spencer had to be there, so would she.

"Mr. Stewart," Robert said, coming in, "Feeling any better? I understand you wanted to talk to the potionsmaster. So, how can I help you?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top