Ames Lefevre
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ames Lefevre Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ames Lefevre

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ames Lefevre Empty Ames Lefevre

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:22 am

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Emily or Jamie
How you found Potter's Army: Forget
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Jamie, Rhea, and Ingrid
Have your read the Plot?: Yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: Yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
Ames Lefevre Shjnd
Name: Ames Lefevre
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Year AND Age: 15/5th year
Preferred houses: Slythirin or Ravenclaw
Canon or Original: Origonal
Play-by: Alex Pettyfer

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Tall
Hair: Dirty blonde, strait, ear legnth
Eye colour: Green
Skin: Pale white
General Appearance: Ames is very good looking. He is tall and at first looks almost slightly overpowering. He likes to wear button down shirts to show off his lovely chest. All in all his appearance makes him quite vain. He has very pale skin and dispite the ammount of time he spends without a shirt on he seems incapible of getting a tan. Ames has a cross tatoo on his right shoulder (entirely black). It is not the first thing you notice about him however, as it sort of almost blends into the backround (dispite the contrast).

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
x Charming girls
x Deturmining peoples weak spots
x Deturmining peoples annoyances
x Flying
x The dark arts
x Transfiguration
Weaknesses:
x Being loyal
x Staying focased in school
x Pretty girls
x Swimming
x His apperance
x Adventures
x Flying
x Quidditch
x Wizards chess
x Beauxbatons
Dislikes:
x Writing poems
x Schoolwork
x Homework
x Potions (or most practical classes)
x Charms (for softies)
x Hogwarts in genral
Motto: (Optional.)
General Personality: (One paragraph.)

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
MOTHER: Brenda Beland Lefevre
FATHER: Jacob Lefevre
SIBLINGS: Laurel Lefevre (12), Tessa Lefevre (13), Philippa Lefevre (15)
Childhood: Ames was tecnically the second born. He and his twin sister Philippa were born on March 19. Philippa was born 12 minutes before him. They grew up a privledged childhood in Berlin and he came to expect princely treatment from everyone. Philippa was 'Um.. okay looking' Ames was devishly hansome. He was crushed on frequently and it felt only natural for him. While most said he was a cocky jerk his mother just said he was proud. His two sisters Tessa and Laurel were as pretty as he was so it was just Philippa was suffered from the ugly gene. People started calling her Phil. And not in a nice way. However the summer he was set to recieve his letter from Durmstrang (he was itching to go) the family moved from Germany to England. Ames then had to go to Hogwarts.
Hogwarts: Ames was storted into Slythirin/Ravenclaw and he knew that would be the best house for him. He still was incontent however. More than anything he wanted to go to Durmstrang. Even at this school he didn't want to be at he had friends. Lots of friends. Everyone seemed magneticly attracted to Ames. Especially girls. So aparently the people here were the same as in Berlin. Ames was smart enough to exell in school but he really could care less about his education. Insted he spent his time trying to profect new spells. He wanted to be known for something. Much of his school time consisted of skipping class and working on his spells in the dormroom. He went to just enough so that he couldn't be expelled, but he still got in trouble.
Adulthood: Skip!

Short Roleplay: Skip!

Last edited by Ames Lefevre on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ames Lefevre Empty Re: Ames Lefevre

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 pm

I think it's best if you put Hogwarts for now...maybe later on you can transfer him to one of the other schools.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingrid Payne Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

K. That works I guess.. Thanks!
Ingrid Payne
Ingrid Payne

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:14 am

What's happening here?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Well Jamie needs to finish Ames's app
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ingrid Payne Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Sorry. I'm on vacation. Itouch Internet only. And that's limited. I'll be back tommorow and will finish then or soon thereafter.
Ingrid Payne
Ingrid Payne

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:05 pm

You still need to add a paragraph about General Personality, please. If you add that, that should do it!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Afton Holmes Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Yeah. I'll do it soon. I'm just so lazy that I don't want to change characters. Smile
Afton Holmes
Afton Holmes

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum