I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.  Empty I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Football was...odd to say the least. As Elijah Krum emerged from Wembley Stadium he realised how passionate the Muggles were about their sport. He knew that Wizards were the same way when it came to Quidditch but he had to admit that no Quidditch fans turned the game’s atmosphere from calm to hostile in the way that the Muggles did. Elijah had his arm slung lazily over a blonde’s shoulder and was leaning against the woman who seemed to be the soberest out of the group. But it was time for Elijah to take his leave so he kissed the woman firmly on the mouth and trailed his lips across her jaw before nipping her ear lobe with his teeth and leaving the group to go on the pub crawl that had been promised.

Elijah, however, made his way towards the Leaky Cauldron; taking the back roads that would get him there quicker than he would have if he had to navigate the tube and London’s roads at night. Arriving at seven o’clock on the dot, Eli opened the door of the Leaky Cauldron and stepped inside. He weaved himself through the throng of people there and made his way towards the stage. He motioned for one of the musicians to chuck him a guitar and when the musician did, Eli caught it deftly in his hands. He took the guitar he’d been given, away from the stage and sat himself down at one of the tables. He kicked his legs up onto the table and one of the waitresses made their way over with a drink in hand. Elijah smiled drunkenly and his fingers began to pluck gently at the beautiful guitar in his hands.

Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.  Empty Re: I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:34 am

Elizabeth was no fool, she knew what she is doing. Even when the wizardry world is at war, she keeps on fighting in honor of her 2nd cousin Harry Potter, who died not long ago. Yet, she was no coward and swears in her blood that she will never be a coward. Even though fears can overwhelmed her but she finds a way to make though them all just unlike all those adventure stories of her famous 2nd cousin Harry Potter. Only way to be famous is you making history. Elizabeth knows she will never be famous even if she did make history because she is not that special. Even if she was special, she didn't think of any different of how people would treat her because all she wants is people to treat her just like everyone else.

She was raised motherless, probably the only one known Potter that is motherless. Her mother Lydia Marsh died a day after Elizabeth was born. Her parents never got a chance to get married by law but were married by blood. She has never met her first cousin Addison from her mother side, which she is told a year older than she was but the same age as her 3rd cousin James. Life is unexpected when you don't know what is going to happen next. Yet, not even Elizabeth knows what she wants to do with her life but fight against death eaters and Voldemort.

Making her way toward the Leaky Cauldron for a drink or two. She was old enough to use magic and old enough to drink. She arrived around the doors at eight o'clock at night, and who knew that London was already ready for the night to fall into darkness. She caught her eye on handsome black hair man with guitar in his hands, as she sat down at a table alone with her drink. He may have been handsome to her but she believes that he may be already taken. All the handsome men are always taken.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.  Empty Re: I am not drunk, I'm just always this charming.

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Letting his head rest on the back of the chair, Eli closed his eyes and continued to pull at the strings. The idle playing began to quickly turn into a melody and Eli began to hum along to the melody. He felt someone kick his chair leg and one of the waitresses looked at him with an accusatory expression. “What do you want, love?” He asked wryly. She pointed to the stage and kicked his chair leg again before walking off to the bar. He sighed and took his feet off of the table. He stood up and took his drink off of the table. He took a big gulp of it and felt him sober up a little. Shaking his head, Eli pushed some hair behind one of his ears before making his way up to the stage.

Once on the stage he put the guitar on the stand and gestured to the piano before muttering the name of the song he wanted to play. The other musicians nodded and he took his place in front of the beautiful instrument. Swallowing, Eli put his fingers to the keys and played a few notes before creating something completely random like with the guitar. But then, just like before it turned into a melody and a fairly beautiful one at that. Not many knew he could play the piano. Hell, he didn’t even know he could but he knew the music for the song so really he could just play the song, not the actually instrument. He swallowed a few times and dipped his head to the microphone. “I don’t know if anyone has heard of a little song called Fire. If you haven’t then it’ll be something new. If you have then...well that’s just tough you’ll have to listen to me sing it.” He chuckled and stopped playing the intro and began the song.
Spoiler:
He drew the last word out as was customary with that particular song and he played the intro a few more times before pulling the song to a complete close. Eli got up and bowed, applauding the musicians as he did so. He jumped off of the stage and landed gracefully on his feet before striding over to the bar. He sat himself on one of the barstools and grinned saucily at the barmaid. “There you go, love. I sang for you, what’s in it for me?” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and she snorted. “I’ll get you a drink, Elijah. Why don’t you go and harass someone else for the night.” She poured him a shot of Firewhisky and pressed both the bottle and the shot glass into his hands free of charge. Eli held it up in thanks and slid off of the barstool. He saw that same young woman sat with her drink alone and he walked over. He held his drinks by his side and smiled at her. “Mind if I join you?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 am

The handsome man that Elizabeth was staring at went up on the stage and started to sing one of her old times favorite songs 'Fire'. He looked nerves on the stage at first because she could see that he swallowed a few times until he spoke of the song he was going to play. She couldn't help it be listen to his wonderful singing voice of her favorite song from a while ago and believes he could be better than the singer who wrote the song. She didn't move out of her table, she continue to listen until he finished singing. She applauded along the audience when he took a bow. Then she shook her head away when she saw him jump off the stage going over the bar where a girl was sitting on a barstool. Just like she knew it, all the good handsome men are always taken.

A waiter came to her table to ask her if she wanted another drink and she told him yes a drink of Firewhisky. After the waiter bought her drink, to her surprise the handsome man she was staring at asked if he could join her at the table. "Um.. sure, why not?" she answered him as she smiled back at him.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Giving the girl a lopsided grin, Elijah slid down into the chair opposite her. He placed his shot glass on the table and put the Firewhisky beside it. He looked around the bar again and noticed a few more people filing in through the front door. He looked at the girl before him and smiled charmingly again. “So,” He hedged, filling his glass with some more of the amber liquid he’d become so accustomed to. “Do I get to put a name to your face?” He asked, drinking the contents of the glass. He put it down once more and held his hand out for her to take if she wanted to. “Elijah Krum.” He introduced himself.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Sliding down that chair opposite to her, putting his drinks on the table, was surprising a guy would just come up to her like this. She new to this, expect for those guys who show up with her father introducing them. Ugh, she got tried of that because her father just picked the guys that he approve of. Why can't he just let her make her own choice? The guy before her smiled again and asked her for her name. She learns that his name is Elijah Krum. She took a look at him for a second and said, "Elizabeth Potter, nice to meet you." She took her hand out to shake hands. Is it possible he maybe related to Victor Krum? Who knows?
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top