Hero
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hero Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hero

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hero Empty Hero

Post by Lucas Montez Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:07 am

Lucas had held a guitar in one hand and a picnic basket in the other hand. He wore a green v-shirt and white boardshorts with black thongs. It was just a casual thing. A small get-to-gether. Sophia and him. Okay, a really small get to gether, but it wasn't a date...Not yet.

They were walking into the deep darkness of the forest of dean, he was looking for the highest part of the forest as it was a full lit moon tonight. At the moment, his eyes were blue - a sapphire blue, indicating he was really happy and excited.

"I'm glad we're doing this, I'd thought you'd be scared, but then I remembered, you're a vampire!" Lucas smiled at Sophia, chuckling softly. He couldn't believe how mesmerizingly pretty she was, and would look even more beautiful under the shining moonlight.

They then arrive dat the destination, the picnic rug was already laid out, with the champagne in a cooler and two champagne glasses. Lucas put down the picnic basket and the guitar and sat down on the picnic rug.

"What do you think?" Lucas asked Sophia - worried he hadn't done as well as he had hoped.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Hero Empty Re: Hero

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he thought she'll be scared but then he remembered she was a vampire. "Yeah.. I am, but I never been this deep in the forest by my self, I'm glad your here with me."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia walked beside him as her eyes sparkled a sapphire blue meaning she was extremely happy. As they reached there picnic spot Sophia gasped. "Oh wow Lucas, it's beautiful I love it!"said Sophia hugging him and then giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia was wearing a pink and orange dress that went above her kness with a black leather jacket and black high shoes. Her long jet black hair was down and curly falling down her back and she had very little make-up for she belived in natural beaty.

http://demi-daily.org/pictures/displayimage.php?pid=10830&fullsize=1
^Sophia's look and style
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:24 am

"You look beautiful under this moonlight," Lucas told her, truthfully. Lucas bgean to pour the champagne into the glasses. "I'm glad you love it," Lucas smiled. Lucas had poured two glasses worth of champagne and put the bottle back into the bottle cooler. "Come and sit," Lucas said to Sophia, waiting for her to take one of the two champagne glasses and to sit down next to him. He thought about how well this relationship..as friends..was going, they'd met in London, changed his eye color, then met again at the party, dancing together, then they went to Paris together and now they're at night, having a picnic. He couldn't wait to see what other adventures they would have together.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:38 am

Sophia would have blushed she could so instead she looked away from him smiling.."Aw... thankyou Lucas that was sweet of you, I must say you look rather sharp and handsome tonight."said Sophia softly. "Why wouldn't I love it? I'm under the beautiful moonlight with you having champagne and a picnic with you."said Sophia softly. As she nodded she sat down beside him and took a glass of champagne and took a drink of it. Sophia believe how she was falling for Lucas, first meeting in London from meeting again at the party and dancing, then went to Paris together and now this. It was no wonder Sophia was falling for him he was so sweet to her and basically spoiled her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:45 am

Lucas laughed at that comment because he knew he looked like a hobo or something like that. "You are joking right? I look like I'm about to take a surf!" Lucas said, embarassed but laughed anyway. Lucas sipped his champagne and licked his lips. "Tasty," Lucas muttered. "Well, I wrote you a song..but I don't know if it's good or not, Gabriella helped me with it," Lucas told Sophia. He had learnt to play guitar and write a song because Sophia was so inspiring to him. "It's called, 'Hero'. I got inspired by you and learnt to play guitar and write a song...for you." Lucas told Sophia. He sipped his champagne again and looked into Sophia's eyes, and began to get lost in them.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:04 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he told her he looked like he was about to surf. "Who cares, you look like a hot surfer guy to me and that all that matters to me."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded in agreement. "Yes very tasty, I like it."said Sophia softly. Sophia almost cried when he told her he wrote a song for her. "You wrote a song for me? aw... Lucas that's so sweet."said Sophia softly. "I'm glad I inspire you, and you learned to play a guitar and write a song for me?"Sophia asked him shocked. "Oh wow Lucas, I don't know what to say!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:20 am

Lucas laughed and smiled his hot killer smile of his when she told him that who cared, and that he looked like a hot surfer guy to her and that all that mattered to her. "My grandparents have a good taste in winery," Lucas said, in other words, they helped him pick this champagne for this little get-together. "Sophia, you do not need to say anything, just listen to my song and tell me what you think," Lucas told her, grinning. He put down his glass of champagne and picked up his guitar. He then started to play the song, that he had memorized in his mind. He then started to sing, in his not so fabulous voice, or so he believes he thinks he has.

Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:35 am

"Well... it's very good tasting champagne , actually it's the best I ever tasted!"said Sophia honestly giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia nodded and listened to his song and felt tears in her eyes for no one ever wrote her a song like that. As the song ended she looked at Lucas with tears coming down her face. "Oh Lucas I loved it, it was so sweet thankyou!"said Sophia softly as she kissed his cheek. As she thought about the song, she wondered if she was for Lucas or even if Lucas was for her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:39 am

"You're welcome, Sophia," Lucas smiled, chuckling softly, wishing he hadn't done so well as he made Sophia cry, even though they were tears of joy he didn't like tears on a girl, only smiles and laughter. Lucas put down his guitar and wiped her tears from her under her eyes and cheeks with his thumbs on both hands. Lucas smiled at her and opened the picnic basket. "Well, to start off we've got a fruit salad, with strawberries, bananas, mango, pineapple, and apple," Lucas said, taking a white bowl of the fruit salad and put it between them and searched the picnic basket for the forks.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 am

As he wiped her tears with his thumbs she looked into his eyes and gave him soft warm smile but looked away from him and muttered. "Thanks." while she was still looking away from him. As he opened the picnic basket and brought out a fruit salad she smiled. "Oh my gosh, you read my mind I love fruit salads!"said Sophia chuckling. "That was a beautiful song Lucas, nobody EVER done that for me."said Sophia softly. As she picked a strawberry with her hands she took a bite of it and swallowed and laughed. "Oops... sorry, me being a pig once again!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top