A Few Weeks in Ireland - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Few Weeks in Ireland - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Few Weeks in Ireland

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Few Weeks in Ireland - Page 5 Empty Re: A Few Weeks in Ireland

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Mariana was lost in clouds and heard someone calling her name like from the distance even if they right there next to her. If she had something in her hands she would probably drop it from surprise though fortunatly her order was still awaiting. "Andrew Jess...what are you doing here?" she asked still sounding surprised and maybe a little rude. "I meant hello. There's room here come and sit." she corrected herself as quickly as she could. "I'm fine thank you. You\re hungry? So what else is new.." she asked smiling as she moved closer to the corner to make room on the bench for them to sit.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Andrew blinked a couple of times when Mari responded. He couldn't exactly tell the tone of her voice, but it sounded mostly surprised. "Well Julia, a friend of mine," he said grinning "invited us out here for the holidays. I couldn't say no, so here we are then!" He nodded, said thanks, and sat down next to her. "So what brings you out here?" he curiously asked, now looking at the coincidence that brought them all here. He chuckled slightly, and turned his head toward Mari. "Hopefully not buisness?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Mariana watched carefully as Andrew sat down next to her. "Julia..Julia Traverse?" she asked as the name rang in her head like a doorbell. Herself and Julia had their differences back at school though she prefered not to bring that out right now. "Me? Oh i was just having a little time on the road you know and i stopped here this village is kind of cute. I drove all the way from Dublin airport and left my car an hour from here...i can pick it up later." she replied not sure how crazy did the road trip through Ireland sound. "Buisness? No not really. How do you call this village anyway?" she asked not really being bothered to find out the name before.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Sophia followed Jess and Andrew downstairs and rolled her eyes at Jess as she scared two poor muggles half to death. "Can't you just be nice to them?"Sophia asked as she shook her head at Jess holding back a laugh. As she heard Jess say he was very very hungry she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Your always hungry Jess period."said Sophia laughing. As she notived Mariana she gave her a soft warm smile. "Oh hey Mari, what brings you here?"Sophia asked her smiling. Sophia looked around for the others ut didn't see them so she thought maybe they were upstairs resting and relaxing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 am

Odette finally managed to get back to her waitress duty after a little effort with taking out trash and was ready to serve tables again. "Good evening everyone would you like to order something?" asked Odette as she placed Mariana's glass of white wine in front of her. "Your other order will be up in a few minutes." she told her before she turned back to other waiting for their order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Mariana totally forgat about her order untill the waitress brought her glass of wine in front of her. "Oh yes thank you. Hey didn't i see you before somewhere?" she asked observing her with great intrest though the face didn't ring yet. "Sophi you too? What is this like a school trip?" asked Mari turning to Sophia with a soft smile. "Me? Oh as i was just telling Andrew i was on the road trip and this village seemed like a nice place to stay for a little while to rest though i'll need to go pick up my car later it's not that close." she replied explaining for the second time in 3 minutes what she was doing here. "Who else is here? Is it Andy? Or Matty? Come on i am dieing to know. " she asked curiously looking towards the door like someone was going to come through them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:39 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when Mari asked if it was a school trip. "Nope Mari, were just here to have some fun."said Sophia taking a seat beside her. "Nice to see you Mari, I didn't expect you to be here though to be honest!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia shook her head when she asked if her father or Andrian was here. "Not that I know of, if they are we haven't seen them anywhere."said Sophia softly as she looked at a menu trying to decide what she watned. Sophia looked at Odette and smiled. "Why hello Odette, remember me?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Odette looked towards Sophia and Mariana now recognizing them though she did not know Mariana's name since they didn't speak more then a few words back at school. "That pretty much answers your question. We went to Hogwarts together. My name is Odette by the way." she replied to Mariana first before she turned to Sophia. "Yes ofcourse hello Sophia sorry i did not realize inmediatly. By the way will you order something because i can get fired for standing here too much and talking to guests?" she asked having a piece of paper ready to write down their order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Andrew blinked a couple of times at the few girls, wondering how they were able to talk about Hogwarts in such a muggle filled area. Then again, no one probably cared and if anyone heard of Hogwarts, they would probably just shrug it off and call them looney. Once Sophia and Odette became properly aquanited again, Andrew just stood there, almost looking like a human statue...something he saw too many times at New York.

He was going to say something, but then realised that it probably wouldn't be a good idea for some reason. He probably just didn't want to talk to someone new at the moment, and would rather just talk with his close friends. He had always been like that, but seemed to have come out of his shell a lot more lately. Andrian, Sophia, Nerissa, Nick, Aurora, Rememberence, Julia, Arthur, those were some of the people he had met in pretty much the last month. And he always thought people never liked him. Not anymore.

Still not wanting to introduce himself, he turned to the small table of assorted foods and looked at some of the things he might enjoy. Which came down to pretty much everything sitting there. He wasn't a picky eater. "So where is Julia and Arthur?" he asked Sophia, noticing that they had not arrived just yet. Probably kissing up in their rooms or something. He had heard they were going out now.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:06 am

Mariana almost dropped her glass on the mention of Julia AND Arthur. It was surprise enough Arthur was here, but that he was with Julia. "What Arthur is here too?" she asked trying to sound more surprised about Arthur being here then actually the fact he was with Julia.

"You know guys you really need to order something? She could get fired." Mariana said talking about this more relaxed now while gesturing to Odette who was waiting for orders.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top