What should we do for the next plot?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What should we do for the next plot? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What should we do for the next plot?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where should we go with the plot?

What should we do for the next plot? Bar_left34%What should we do for the next plot? Bar_right 34% 
[ 20 ]
What should we do for the next plot? Bar_left66%What should we do for the next plot? Bar_right 66% 
[ 38 ]

Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

What should we do for the next plot? Empty What should we do for the next plot?

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 am

What do you think we should move into the the next plot? Something wild and wacky, or stick with the canon related stuff?

By canon related we mean more of the DEs fighting the Order, Battles for hogwarts, that sort of things.

However, by non canon-related we're talking about things like demons taking over the world, the muggles trying to kill us, that sort of thing.

Happy voting!

Last edited by Jess Potter on Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

What should we do for the next plot? Empty Re: What should we do for the next plot?

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am

This is a non canon sight and its in the future so really just by being in the future its non-canon
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

What should we do for the next plot? Empty Re: What should we do for the next plot?

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 am

Personally, I see room for some of both, but, I always have a different spin on things. I think my brain sometimes has little twisted thoughts. LMAO!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 am

I see room for both, too.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 am

Personally, I think it would be better to stick with DEs and Order Members, maybe some other creatures like Inferi? Is there ever going to be a bad guy above all the rest like Voldemort again? We could get Giants to join and such . . . I don't think we should go to the extreme of muggles attacking us. Most of them are ignorant to the Wizarding World, anyway. It would just be a bloodbath on their side. They wouldn't have a chance if they faced wizards and witches, even if they had guns. -shrugs- Just thought I'd share my opinion.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 am

In my opinion, a non-canon plot would be more interesting- a bit of a change from what we are so very used to, you know?
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 am

There definitely need to be a new dark lord without one the De's seem like a pack of terrorists what happened to the good people we used to be?
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 am

Why not make a character for that sole purpose? I think it would be very interesting to see a new Dark Lord- but with a completely different personality than Voldamort; simply changing the name of a character and pretending it is completely different makes the plot rather stale…
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

I'd really like to get away from the very set "good vs evil" that we have here.

I'd like to go non-canon in a way that challenges what the characters think of as good and evil. For instance, bringing in something like a goblin rebellion (there was plenty of potential for that what with the difference in cultures explored in deathly hallows) or magical powers being stripped from wizards and witches somehow, or a civil war because the magical world is controlled by an oligarchy and probably by now some people want a democracy...

Basically, anything that gets the focus away from the Death Eaters vs the Order would make me happy, and I think there's heaps of ways it could be done.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am

I agree with you, I think that would make things so much more interesting.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum