Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ronata's room at the walker farm

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 9 Empty Re: Ronata's room at the walker farm

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 am

"Thank you," Khaat said. "I'm okay. I will trust you and Lizzie to work out anything you need at Sparks. She ran it by herself while I was recovering from having Abbey, so having you there should make it easy for her. And thank you for taking care of my girls. They're everything to me. I appreciate it. But you wait and see--I'll be up again and at least getting around the house before you know it. Lupins are very resilient. We come from tough stock. The tougher job will be getting past Brian to do what I want to do. He's almost impossible to sneak past," she managed a bit of a mischevious grin. "I hear you were the one to find me. Thank you. Ghost got spooked by the storm. Lightning hit the tree, and it spooked him, and he threw me and ran off."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22840
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 9 Empty Re: Ronata's room at the walker farm

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 am

Roanata moved closer to her "its my pleasure , but some one needs to know some sense into Steven, tyhough i did slap him pretty hard he though of nobody but me, he didn't even ask about you" she said shivering again "sorry after i use my energy flying even with the boost , I think Robert was his name, your father, I still feel the cold something terrible" she pulled the blanket once more around her "Khaat, don't worry about your cafe we will keep it going and I will watch the babies tonight and till your well again. " she moved closer to gentely touch her hand with a warm smile to rea sure her she would do all she could.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:27 am

"That's a common reaction for flyers who have been out in the weather," Khaat explained. "What you need is a hot shower, a hot toddy to warm up with, and a warm bed. Sometimes flyers just have to warm up again, and the most effective way I have found is for them to just get under the covers and sleep off the chill. " She found she did not have the air that she normally did for talking, and her speech was slower and it was harder to breathe. The chest damage and broken ribs. Brian was right. She was going to hurt. Pain was never fatal, so she didn't generally worry about it--not where her own pain was concerned, not unless it became incapacitating.

"As for Steven, just appreciate his concern. I learned a long time ago that he is extremely protective about the women in his life, particularly one that he cares so much about. He just has a tougher time being so protective over me because I'm a fighter by nature. I'm accustomed to combat. I sort of haven't let him be very protective. He's been ticked with me a time or two over that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Ronata shook again some what more vilantly and tugged it around her her legs had felt like jelly gave out on her and she sat down on the floor " I feel so cold" she said as she tried to stand up again but decided to stay on the floor "Roberts....Bbboost ...mmm...must be wearing off" she said her face turning pale as she sat "n...n..never felt....th...this bad before" to her it was like thousands of tiny needles pricked at her skin as she sat shivering one blanket not enouph "I don't... l...like this " she pulled her self to her fet turning she moved to teh corridoor but just on the other side of teh door she sat back down against the wall .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Brian came up the stairs again, bringing Khaat's water in a glass magically designed to keep the ice from disappearing for hours and hours. As he came up the stairs he saw Ronata outside sitting on the floor again. "You have a thing for hallway floors or something?" he frowned. He took the icewater in and set it on Khaat's nightstand and told her he'd help her with it in a moment. He returned to Ronata. He'd seen this sort of thing in a flyer or two before. They'd scared themselves silly after a lapse from using their skills and had been overwhelmed. He simply touched his hand to her forehead and commanded, "Stop," commanding her symptoms to cease. "Give that a minute. It'll fix that nonsense. I'll be right inside. You'll feel better in a minute."

He went back into Khaat's room, found a drinking straw she still had in her drawer from her last recovery spell here, and put it in the glass and fed her a few sips of water, his ears perked up to listen for Ronata.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Ronata looked at A figure coming towards her but she couldn't do much it wa if her whole body fought againstv ehr , she rember ed the last time she felt this bad her mother had sat with ehr till it eased and that had been after her fall from the hay loft . She closed her eyes for amoment pulling her legs to her chest it was then she heard Brains voice teling her it will sort it selft and sure enuoph she felt her shaking lesson and she could think again but her tiredness staid even more so now. susing the wall she stood slowly up seeing the chair in teh nursery as her only target . her mind said walk but her bofy sayd stay and there she stood lent against the wall .
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:27 pm

When Brian did not hear Ronata moving, he looked down at Khaat, "Our new flyer needs a nerve potion. She seems to think she's worn herself out, but your father corrected that a long time ago," he said very softly to her. "This is pure anxiety. And she 's still not pulled herself together. She really needs your father to take her underwing. I think his personality would be better for her right now."

"I can do that," Khaat said, concentrating on her father. It made her head hurt to do that, but she felt like she had connected with him. A moment later, she heard her father's confident, authoritative strides coming up the stairs and towards her room.

"What have we here?" she heard her father ask Ronata. Out in the hallway, Robert laid his hand on Ronata's forehead. "This is not fatigue anymore. You've gotten yourself all upset about something. I don't know what it is, but this is just anxiety, out and out. I see my spell still in here and Brian's both. Brian's spell was to stop this, but it looks like there is a part of your mind that does not want to let go of those negative thoughts. If you continue to think negative thoughts, no spell will do much good. You need to stop whatever you're thinking so hard about and start thinking about something that makes you happy. " He helped her down the hall to the relaxing green and white room that Khaat loved so much and sat her on the bed. "I will give you a few moments in order to see if you can pull yourself together. If you still cannot do that, I can resort to stronger magic to make it stop. But it would be best if you can do this naturally."

He went downstairs and told Steven about Ronata's anxiety that she was, unintentionally, reinforcing for herself by reinforcing her own negative thoughts. He asked Steven to go sit with her and try to help her to think about more positive things in order to stop postponing the full effect of Brian's spell.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 am

Steven saw robert disapear up stairs and heard him tlaking to some one . He stepped back as he walked down the stairs and spoke to him . he nodded "yes sir" he said and moved up to teh room he had a feeling she would be in "Ronata " he said softly. As he moved inside he heard her tell him to go away "sorry no can do not till you do as Robert says and relax and let the spells take effect" he said moving to sit next to her on the bed , she shifted away from him holding the blanket around her.

Ronata saw Steven enter the room he was the last person she wanted to see right now "go away steven" she said her eyes bearly open as she looked at him "what posative things do I have my famliuy gone" she said " No body to help me " she shivered again but now felt he had his arm around her and she lent against him the shaking now leaving her as she felt her self slowly drift asleep fully against him.

Steven moved closer as she spoke his arm moved around her as he pulled her to rest against him. Slowly he felt her relax and he smiled "sleep Ronata you'll feel better tomorow " he said in a whisper
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

Things seemed to quiet down in the house, and Khaat started to try to relax a bit. "You're staying, aren't you?" she asked Brian.

"Now where on earth would I go?" he smiled, brushing the hair off her face. "Of course I'll be here. If you need or want anything, just say so. "

"I think I'm okay for now," she said. "Is Ghost okay?"

"I'm sure, but we'll double check. In the meantime, you get some sleep."

She nodded as her eyes fell shut on their own. She tried to reach for his hand, but her own hand faultered. The last she knew was him laying her hand back on the bed and folding his hand over hers.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Ronata woke in the night her body aching but feeling normal again and she streached as her mother had told her , slipping out teh blanket she moved down to the kitchen to grab a drink not realy paying much attenshion wether anybody was around it was then she noticed she was changed into a pair of black silk pajamas smiling she shook her ehad as she walked over to teh kettle and clicked it on to make ehr a hot chocolate a she still felt a slight chill inside her.

Making it she moved to sit out on the balcony loking out over the now fresh ground as the storm had passed everything semed fresh adn new and the air seemed clear if alittle earth but she liked it , sitting she pulled her legs up and held the cup as she looked up at the moon. she thought she heard Brian still up but though she must have imajened it. she could not help but smile as she rembvered how he had helped her into the room "must thank him some time " she said softly to her self as she chuckled.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top