A Night out for myself
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Night out for myself Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Night out for myself

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Night out for myself Empty A Night out for myself

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 am

Sophia felt she needed a night out for herself without any worries or stress that was now on her plate, and what better lace to go then the Blue Moon Night Club? As she walked into the club the different color lights bounced off her plae skin as she walked towards the bar to get a drink. Sophia wasn't going to drink much for she never did, but enough to calm her from stress from work and stuff. "May I get a firewhiskey please?"Sophia asked him loud enough for him to hear her. As he nodded and handed her the firewhiskey she paid and took a drink of it feeling calmness the minute she drunk it. Sophia was wearing a yellow dress with gold high heels with her jet black hair straight.

A Night out for myself Demi
( what's she's wearing and look)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

A Night out for myself Empty Re: A Night out for myself

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:22 am

Andrian needed to get somewhere and relax, have a night to himself away from work and everything. He decided to go and have a drink at the Blue Moon Nightclub, to relax and have some fun to himself with heaps of other people. He walked into the Blue Moon Nightclub and stopped, taking everything that was in the room. He loved going here and everything about it, everybody was so nice here and crazy. Andrian wore a leather jacket, a light grey shirt and blue jeans. "One firewhiskey please and some nuts to go with them as well," he said loudly so the bartender could hear him, but not loud enough that it made him look stupid. To his dismay he heard a familiar voice beside him, so he looked and turned his head to the sorce of the voice, only to find Sophia sitting across from him. "Sophia?" he asked looking at her, rising his eyesbrows at her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 am

Sophia heard a familiar voice beside her call her name so she turned and saw Andrian sitting across from her. "Andrian, what are you doing here?"Sophia asked him softly as she moved in her chair to look at him. "Let me guess, need some time for yourself and get away from work and stuff and just realx?"Sophia asked him smiling. Sophia was doing the same thing as he was and found it funny that they were here for the same thing. "Nice outfit by the way, so how are you?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:44 am

Boy! -- Andrian was glad she was here, it felt nice having somebody he already knew to talk to. A cute, devilish grin broke across his face, he enjoyed her company; she was funny and cute, she was fun to be around. "Yeah, work been so hard lately" he said, laughing when she answered his question for him straight after had asked the question. "Speaking of work, i just remembered something. I saw you today at St.Mungos, you work there now?" he asked, he had saw her walking with a patience out of her office, they all looked quite satisfied with her work. "Thanks! and i had a great day thank you" he said to Sophia, smiling happily again and when he looked at her outfit his jaws dropped. "You look.. absolutely stunning," he told her
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 am

Sophia nodded understanding what he meant. "Ugh... I know, I didn't get out of St. Mungo's until late last night!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when he asked if she worked at St. Mungo's now. "Yeah I do, but of course I'm still in my training for the next couple of weeks but Khaat, Robert and my mom think I'm ready."said Sophia softly. "Your welcome, and that's good I don't like seeing you not happy it makes me not happy."said Sophia honestly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as his jaws dropped at her outfit. "Why thankyou Andrian but I honestly thought I looked ok, there's other girls here that look better then me though."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Andrian could help but laugh when she annouced that she didn't get out of St. Mungo's until very late the other night. "Yeah, they'll do that to you a lot sometime," he told her, chuckling. He loved his work, don't get him wrong, he loved the idea and feeling everytime he had saved a patient life, he never got bored of his work. "I'd be sitting with my eyes red and tired going 'let me go home already'," he joked, laughing so that he made sure she knew he was only joking. He wasn't trying to make her think he hated his job or discourage her or anything. " Congratulation, I think you'll do a good job. I can't wait to be workign with you soon," he smiled at her, happily, enjoying the idea of working with her St. Mungo's, it was going to be great working with her. "Thanks, but i'm always happy around you," he said, when she said that she didn't like seeing him unhappy it made her unhappy as well, apparently his sister didn't see it that way; she was still upset with him, but he couldn't blame her, it was his fault for not making time for her or anyone else. He remembered their unpleasent reunion back at the camp. Then all of a sudden he got up from the table and started walking towards her before sitting and placing his food and drink on the table as he sat down beside her. "No, i don't think so... I think you beat all the other girls in this room."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 am

Sophia laughede at his joke. "I know, somedays I drink the whole pot of coffee to keep me awake while I'm thinking to myself 'Oh god, what the hell did I get myself into.' "said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Aw... thanks Andrian, I can't wait to work with you either it will be just like old times almost."said Sophia smiling. "Thanks Andrian, I try to keep everyone happy around me but I don't think it works at times though."said Sophia sighing. "Nikki not to happy at me right now after I told her off at the camp reunion thing."said Sophia softly. Sophia gave him a soft warm smile when he said she beats all the other girls in the room.[colo=salmon] "Aw... thanks Andrian, that makes me feel special now."[/color]said Sophia chuckling and took a drink of her firewhiskey.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 am

Andrian couldn't help but laugh, cheerfully at her joke. "Welcome to the real world," he joked, teasing her a bit, letting out a small chuckle escape his lips to show her he was just teasing her. He smiled at her when she said that she couldn't wait to work with him either, it would be like old time almost. "Yeah, i would definetally like that," he told her then looked away from her as he started to see the picture of Sophia and him working together at St. Mungos. "Yep, definetally will love that!" he told her, repeating what he said earlier. Then he looked at her when she said that she liked to make everyone happy around her, then said that her sister wasn't happy after the camp thing. "I know you do, that what I like about you, you make effort to try and work things out with people," he told her hoping that would've cheered her up. "I'm sorry to hear about your sister, it was my fault. I promise to talk to her again tonight," he told her then when he heard his favorite song on and decided to dance to it with her. So, he drank the rest of his drink with a massive gulp then started to hold out his palm in front of her. May i have this dance?
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:57 am

Sophia stuck her tongue her tongue out at him playfully when he teased her about being in the real world. "Well... I'm glad you would, but it will be awhile until I work with you.'"said Sophia honestly seeing how she was still in training. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he liked when when she tried to make things work with other people. "Yeah that's me, but I'm not working it out with Nikki."said Sophia softly sighing. Sophia shook her head when he said it was his fault. "No it's not all yours, it's partly mine as well I came down to hard on her."said Sophia honestly. "Thakyou Andrian, your the best."said Sophia hugging him and kissing his cheek in a friendly sisterly way. When he asked her to dance and held out her palm she smiled. "I would love to."said Sophia as put her hand in his palm and gotten up from her chair and drank the rest of her firewhiskey.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:24 am

"Thanks, I try my best!" teased Andrian, laughing as he hugged her back and couldn't help but feel his cheek burning bright red as she kissed him on the cheek. "I can say the same with you" he told her, smiling at her as he pulled away from her, carefully. A cute, devilish grin broke onto his face when he heard her accept his proposal to dance. He waited and watched as she finished he firewhiskey and started turning around to the dance floor before dragging her towards the dance floor, holding her hands in a friendly, brotherly way. Then when he got to the dance floor, he put both of his hands onto her hips and started to dance slowly to the song, swaying left to right. "It been a long time haven't it?" he asked her, it had been a long time since they had danced together like this and never realised how much he missed it.

OOC: lol
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top