Lestrange/Granger, thanks! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lestrange/Granger, thanks! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lestrange/Granger, thanks!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lestrange/Granger, thanks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lestrange/Granger, thanks!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 am

Nikki had watched both Sophia's and Matt's eyes widen when Nikki had accidentally called Matt, dad. Nikki gulped, bit her bottom lips and looked down. "Sorry..." Nikki muttered. Nikki then looked up and listened to them. "I'm sorry, I just I guess..wanted to make sure Harry was going to be..long term, to tell you at the right time and maybe I was afraid that you'd be mad if I dated a Slytherin," Nikki mummured. Nikki then sighed and raised her eyebrows. "I guess I haven't seen you both for a long time, so I didn't know if you'd changed overtime as well," Nikki shrugged her shoulders. "Thanks Soph, I know I can count on you," Nikki smiled. Nikki then sighed and wished Matt would mention 'Lucas', a male friend of Sophia's since he knew so much about Nikki's love life. "I still do not get how you knew," Nikki frowned at Matt.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:27 pm

"Nah, Nikki," Matt began. "I'm was a Slytherin myself, s0 long as he doesn't hurt you he's fine in my books." he told her smiling. "I remember I dated a Gryffindor for a week...don't remember much though. I've pushed alot of my school memories out of my mind. Alot of them aren't worth my memory space." he told them. Matt then caught wind of a though in Nikki's mind. She was just too open, it was too easy to read her mind. But he couldn't help but read this thought. A male "friend" of Sophia's, he grinned. "Nikki, you're mind is like an open book." he said smiling. "I'm sorry but it's a little to easy to read it," he told her. "And now on to something else," he began turning to face Sophia. "What's this I hear about a Lucas...a friend of yours?" he asked drinking some more of his wine.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:02 pm

"Nikki sis, he can read minds just like I can, were both Leglimens which is the ability to read minds."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Nikki and laughed her tinkling bell laugh as her father said Nikki's mind was to easy to read. "Don't worry Nikki sis he can read mine as well to so don't feel bad."said Sophia chuckling. "Oh damn..."Sophia muttered knowing she couldn't get away with anything without her father knowing. "He's just a boy I met in London that's all, were just friends nothing else!"said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 am

Nikki gulped and felt out of place. It was official, she was definetely not apart of this family. The only thing they all had in common was that they were vampires but other than that, Nikki couldn't take the 'eye color changes' and the 'leglimens'. "Well, have you read anything interesting?" Nikki asked them, meaning her mind. Nikki then giggled when Matt mentioned Lucas and watched Sophia mutter. Too bad she didn't widen her eyes or anything, that would've made Nikki feel so much better.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:39 am

"Just a boy?" he asked grinning. "Well if he's just a boy, I suppose you wouldn't mind if I had him over for dinner then?" he asked teasing her. "Believe me, I used to be 'Just a Boy' Sophia. If I know men, he's got something for you!" he said chuckling. "You may not know it but, I'll give him a week before he makes his move," he said motioning an arm wave dance move from the 80's. He couldn't help but feel Nikki's odd feeling, it was something out of place. She was lonely for some reason, but it wasn't her mind telling him. It was her body language and expressions. "Actually I did read a good report on a new spell a department is trying to create," he told them. "But that's all I can tell you for now, family members of the Minister can't even know," he said winking at Nikki.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm

"Oh come on daddy, is that really necessary? I mean I'm not even dating him yet!"said Sophia softly. Sophia shrugged when her father said he had a thing for her. "I don't know daddy, maybe he does but he didn't show anything that proved that he did other then wipe sauce off my lips and nose but you do that to mom all the time."said Sophia softly. "Ok daddy your on!"said Sophia not having a doubt in her mind that er father was right. "Mom said he basically already made his move by wiping the sauce of my nose and lips, she said men have a different way at showing there moves."said Sophia softly. "Don't feel bad Nikki sis, I don't even know what happening in the ministry either!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 am

"Oh my gosh, Lucas wiped sauce off your nose and lips? That's definetely a move!" Nikki gasped. Nikki had thought of an idea. "Well, Da-Matt, since you're so eager to talk about Sophia and mine friends that are boys, we'll both bring them over for dinner one night," Nikki suggested, hoping they wouldn't notice 'da-Matt', where she was accidentally going to call Matt, dad, again. Nikki sighed again, thinking about the Ministry, DE's, OotP and PA. "Well, I'm apart of Potter's Army and even I do not know what goes on there, even though I am there at the meetings," Nikki shrugged. Nikki then thought again. Interesting. A spell? Curiosity killed her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:52 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't really think it was Nikki sis, although he did get really close to me when he did it."said Sophia honestly. "Were just friends and it's going to say that way."said Sophia softly. "For awhile."Sophia thought to herself as she thought about her and Lucas holding hands and walking through a park. In her own little daydream she snapped back into reality as Nikki mention bringing Lucas and Harry to dinner one night. "Yeah I'm sure they won't mind at all daddy I mean Lucas and Harry are very much gentlemen right Nikki?"Sophia asked giving her a soft warm smile. "I'm in the order and I know know what they tell me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:27 am

Matt was listening to the two siblings speak. "Someone got close to you?" he asked. "Well someones going to have to explain some things at diner." he said. "Oh I'm sure this Lucas guy has more than friends on his mind," he said hiding a laugh. "I think Sophia has a boyfriend!" he said laughing. "Well those two subjects are something we shouldn't be discussing at dinner." he said plainly. "Well on a lighter note, the twins should be coming soon." he said brightly. "Sophia's going to even have more siblings." he chuckled. He turned to Nikki, "Nikki, may I speak with you privately?" he asked her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:44 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah he did, but it was nothing bad though daddy."said Sophia softly but honestly. Sophia rolled her eyed at her father when he said she had a boyfriend. "Oh stop it daddy, I do not have a boyfriend!"said Sophia softly. "Were just friends, and he was just being nice."said Sophia honestly. Sophia nodded. "Ok daddy, well talk later about this."said Sophia softly. When her father said the twins were on the way she smiled. "I'm going to have two sisters and a brother but I'm still the oldest!"said Sophia smiling and then chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top