New Admin Needed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Admin Needed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Admin Needed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Admin Needed Empty New Admin Needed

Post by Darren Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey folks. For the Summer I will be inactive for two months, so therefore we need a temporary admin to replace me for July and August. Note the temporary, you will probably be demoted by the time I get back in September Sad.

The admin we need needs to be active and on the site for a fair amount of time, and also need to be experienced, as thats the main thing the admin team is lacking in. So if you would like to be a temporary admin, please fill out the form below.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (of Main character)
[b]Months on the site:[/b]
[b]How active you can be[/b]: (how many hours you can log in daily)
[b]Years of experience:[/b] (as admin on another site)
[b]Anything else:[/b] (Like if your good at graphics, coding.. etc.)

REPLY BEFORE JULY 5th!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

New Admin Needed Empty Re: New Admin Needed

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Name: Nick Potter
Months on the site: Idk A couple of years I think 2 so 24months
How active you can be: Im on whenever Im online
Years of experience: 3 eventhough most of those sites went out of business
Anything else: I cant thinkof anything else but im kinda good at coding
im nice
i can enforce the rules
if someone dosent like something ill try my best to fix it
and i am going to start helping new members

Last edited by Nick Potter on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

b]Name:[/b]Louis Weasly
Months on the site:1 month
How active you can be: Everyday
Years of experience: 4 months. O am admin on Avatar-Nation. I actually found out about this site on Avatar-Nation.
Anything else: Well am good at adding more forum and some graphichs and also I can make sure people wont brake the rules.

Last edited by Louis Weasly on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Im withdrawing mine since i wont be able to be on much in july and august because of summer school.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:23 pm

Name: Vincent Majere
Months on the site: seven or eight
How active you can be: now that its summer, three to five hours usually, more if required.
Years of experience: Well almost three. On at least two sites, the third was a minor one which never really got going. But the other two were reasonably active. One proboards site and two forumotion ones.
Anything else:
I know quite a bit about the forumotion admin panel. I know some stuff about graphics and am good with html and CSS.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Name: Red
Months on the site: Somewhere around three months
How active you can be: I can log on for as many hours a day needed towards the afternoon and evening
Years of experience: I've created two of my own sites, both of which lasted a good two years. I've also been an advertising admin on a site a few years ago, and I'm currently the admin of a POtC site Matt and I share.
Anything else:
-I'm skilled in the graphics area
-I am not totally dependent on everyone else, so I wont require everyone's guidance 24/7 in order to get something done around the site. Of course, this doesn't mean I will go ahead and screw around with stuff without first consulting with the other admins, or being told to do so. The point is, It wont take me a thousand "go aheads" from the other admins simply to get something done.
-I'm good enough at coding
-I can be as active as needed to be
-I got my IM to work again, so if anyone has an messages of importance to pass on to me, I can get them that way because I'm on yahoo most of the day.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 am

Name: Nikki Granger
Months on the site: registered since 2008-06-10
How active you can be: depends, at the moment probably 7 hours a day and soon maybe 6 hours or even more. but definetely everyday
Years of experience: sorry, i've never been but would love the experience
Anything else:
- good at making sigs/avatars
- likes to enforce rules
- likes to make things run smoothly
- independent
- isnt afraid to ask for help if needed
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 am

Name: Thaorson Kam Elldir
Months on the site: 1
How active you can be: I'm usually on my computer 14+ hours a day (as I work from it). I am allowed to be on the computer for personal stuff while I work, so I can be on at anytime.
Years of experience: 4, various sites. ask for links if you please.
Anything else: I'm good with coding, graphics, the admin panel, I'm a harry potter enthusiast which means, I know what could really happen in the world J.K. Rowling gave us. I'm open minded, and easy to get along with. I'd much rather be respected, than liked, if someone doesn't like me because I made them follow the rules, so be it. Most of the sites I was admin at, I made from scratch, then after a while I turned them over to other people. I currently have one other site. Which is not fully open yet, that I RP at, I am also Head Admin there. I'm good at making sub plots, and plots.
Even when I'm not on my computer, I have email on my phone, and I can get on the site from the internet on my phone. So I can be available any time.

I will act as I see best fits the board, I won't do anything drastic without approval. But sorting applications and whatnot, I will use good judgment, and follow all rules.

Last edited by Thaorson Kam Elldir on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:55 am

Name: Abbey Dawn
Months on the site: 9
How active you can be: Probably one or two...I guess it depends on what I'm doing that day.
Years of experience: None
Anything else: I can do coding pretty well.

I know I don't have any experience, but I really love this site. It might be difficult for me to be active at times because of my busy dance schedule, but I would really try my best to be on every single day. Smile
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top