Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likley to become an Auror

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most likley to become an Auror

Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_left26%Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_right 26% 
[ 5 ]
Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_left5%Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_right 5% 
[ 1 ]
Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_left11%Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_right 11% 
[ 2 ]
Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_left11%Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_right 11% 
[ 2 ]
Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_left16%Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_right 16% 
[ 3 ]
Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_left31%Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Bar_right 31% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Empty Re: Most likley to become an Auror

Post by Darren Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 pm

lol i said ur kinda like that and srry about that. no hard feelings Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Most likley to become an Auror - Page 2 Empty Re: Most likley to become an Auror

Post by Founder Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:50 pm

I understand Suspect And you said sorry the last time too, then again went away.
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:52 pm

well u get into trouble to much. And Andrian ur just jealous Razz
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:55 pm

I like troubles. they are made for me. And who's jealous of who?
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:56 pm

The aurors are jealouys of the DE. We get to do anything we want Razz
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Yes, that's the first truth probably you're telling. Still, I think Order members are interested in Halo more than fighting us, thats why they lose Razz Kidding!
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:59 pm

No seriously, have u ever seen them use a spell? Always come in their halo armor with a gun and start shooting like muggles
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Haha, yes. I don't really like that, because I don't know anything about Halo, and they do look weird ... scratch
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:08 pm

shut up Death Eater just because you guys can do anything doesn't mean we are jealous and the armor not ugly shut up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah, come on Darren, the armor's not ugly. (It's totally weird! Hehe, lol.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top