WEASLEY, Louis
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WEASLEY, Louis Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

WEASLEY, Louis

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEASLEY, Louis Empty WEASLEY, Louis

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Link Jones
How you found Potter's Army: I was trying to make a harry potter site but then my friend said just go here and showed me this URL.
Any other characters on Potter's Army: None to tell you the truth
Have your read the Plot?: Yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: Yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Louis Weasley
Race: Human
Blood Status: one eighth veela
Year AND Age: 15 and fifth year
Preferred houses: Griffyndor
Canon or Original: Canon
Play-by: David Henrie

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'5
Hair: Straight red hair
Eye colour: Black
Skin: Caucasian
General Appearance: Louis cas caucasian skin. Louis has black hair and blue eyes. Louis is 5'10. Has blue shirt and Jeans usally and his griffyndor robe. He wears Nike or hogwarts shoes. His mom also does his hair like a gentleman sometimes.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: 3 first its flying, second is french, third is Defense against the dark arts.
Weaknesses: Girls, family, and having his cheeks pinched by his grandmas.
Likes: Qudditch, Defense against the Dark Arts, and his Blackwood wand, and Ravenclaws.
Dislikes: Slytheryin House, Malfoy family, and dirty qudditch playing.
Motto: None
General Personality: Has a bit of an adidtued some times. When he walks by the Slytherins he just roles his eyes. He is the only known male in the one eight veela blood line. His loyaltys are the Delacour Family, Weasly family, and Prewett Family.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: (Grandma) Molly Weasly. (Grandpa) Arthur Weasly. (Grandpa) Monisuer Delacour. (Grandma) Appoline Delacour. (Uncle) Harry Potter. (Aunt) Ginny Weasly. (Uncle) Percy Weasly. (Aunt) Gabrielle Delacour. (Uncle) George Weasly. (Uncle) Fred Weasly+. (Father) Bill Weasly. (Mother) Fleur Weasly. (Uncle) Charlie Weasly. (Sister) Victorie Weasly. (Sister) Dominique Weasly.
Childhood: He was born to Fleur and Blill Weasly. He is one eight veela so pretty mutch a pure blood. As a kid him and his sisters dreamed about being on the Grffyndor qudditch team. His sisters Dominique and Victorie are his best friend and they share same likes. He is the youngest. One day his siser Dominique got her acceptance letter to hogwarts. Then the next year Victorie got hers then he got his.
Adulthood: none.

History at Hogwarts:Louis went shopping with his mom for stuff for Hogwarts. He went to Weasley wizard wheezes and got stuff for free. He went to Olivanders and got his wand the first wand he broke a window and second a chair blew up. Then he treid the Blackwood wand and it ,ade a smooth breeze through his face. He got to Hogwarts and first year in Defense Against the Dark arts he had a rivalry between his teacher. Second year he joined the dueling club which meant he battled his sister. Of course Dominique won. Then his thrid year he dueled her again and he won. Then he got to fourth year on got more rivalry with more slytherins. Louis battled his Victorie and he won by using the spell 'Finite' when his sister used expilliarmus then Louis used 'Petrificus Totalus'. Now he is a fifth year.

Short Roleplay: As a boy went up and got drawn into a house the Hat said "SLYTHERIN" Which Louis Scowled at. Then when he went up the hat yelled "GRIFFYNDOR" then Luis had a gleam in his face. Louis sat down in the Griffyndor table being patted on the back by his sisters.

Last edited by Louis Weasley on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

WEASLEY, Louis Empty Re: WEASLEY, Louis

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 am

Louis, I need more information, please. I need at least 3 skills listed, one more weakness, one more dislike.

And I need at least a paragraph on his childhood and his history at Hogwarts, please. It's good so far, but I just need more. If you need any help, please let me know.

Thanks!

Khaat
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:59 pm

General Appearance and General Personalitty need a paragraph too and could you make Childhood and Hogwarts separately (each a paragraph too)?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm

There's also an "e" in Weasley

Also, was Zoe a canon? Cause when I was playing Louis she was lol.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Its better. Just a couple more fixes and you'll have it.

First, please specify at least 3 things your character does well for his Skills.

Second, list one more weakness.

Third, you need to write a paragraphy for louis's history at hogwarts and it needs to be a separate paragraph from the paragraph on his childhood.

Did you spell Weasley differently on purpose? You've chosen to leave out the second E. I suppose that's your choice, but I was just curious.

As always, if I can help, please just ask. Good job, just keep going!

Thanks!
Khaat
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:57 pm

i edtied my post
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:32 am

Much better. We aren't accepting any new animaguses right now because we have so many. However, if I can make a suggestion, your character sounds like he would also be good at Charms or broom flying. Change the animagus skill to something else, and I'll accept it! Nice job.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:08 pm

accepted and sorted into gryffindor, but he's a fourth year. hogwarts starts at age 11, so that makes a 15 year old a fourth year.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:22 am

Nope he is a fifth year cuz think about it 1st year is 11 second year is 12 third year is 13 fourth year is 14 fifth year is 15 so yea you might wanna think about that
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:46 am

Please try to be nice to admins. But he is right Khaat hehe, when I had him he was 15.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum