T-t-thread - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

T-t-thread - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

T-t-thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T-t-thread - Page 2 Empty Re: T-t-thread

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 pm

((I can't say, I don't mind but I don't know about Eli and Mis))

"Well, I am very upset that I will not have the chance to play agents you" Jamie said. Truth was Jamie was kind of glad, if they were ever friends it would be annoying to be ageist them. She had expiranced this with her last game vs. Gryffindor. Jamie had had to attack her beset friend Sophia multiple times with bludgers. It was not her favorite quidditch memory. When Elijah asked her what gender the baby was she responded "I honestly don't know. The doctors know but I said i wanted to be surprised. I feel like it is a boy but that means nothing. They kind of not so sudally hinted that it was a girl."

Jamie watched him draw first Miseria, then herself. The likeness was incredible. "Well you should sell more" Jamie said believing his modesty. "You are clearly amazing"    
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 pm

The Thestral foals were beginning to get tired now and were settling themselves down in the long grass to rest and cool down. Thankfully they had some shade from the trees and a light breeze was coming off of the lake. He finished the outline of the girls and opened up his bag. He took a piece of charcoal out from inside and took a piece of chalk with his other hand so as not to mix the colours. Eli put the chalk behind his ear and carefully began to trace the pencil-drawn lines with the black of the charcoal. “You’re a bloody good chaser from what I hear.” He grinned at Miseria and continued to make long strokes across the pencil lines with the charcoal. He smudged a couple of lines with his ring finger but continued to outline the marks.

He looked up when Miseria spoke again with a disbelieving tone to her voice and stuck his tongue out at her. “Well maybe more than a few. Your father liked the art scene? That’s brilliant. I kind of wish mine was but he and my mum don’t have a brain cell between them. I reckon the altitude mucked up his mind. She’s just not bright full stop.” He smiled at Jamie. “Thank you.” He dipped his head a little and began to shade the picture. He looked thoughtful for a few moments before raising his head again. “But surprise is the best way unless you really want to plan everything in advance and avoid yellow. Unless you like yellow of course. What about you Mis? Have the healers told you?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 pm

(I'm ok with that)

Miseria looked at Jamie's growing belly and smiled at it. It was nice to have someone who had well... the same thing to suffer from. „The doctors will take the pain easily away. That's what i've heard, thus, it is not the muggle world, which i am thanking every day,“ she said to her. She'd probably die in the pain what the birth would've let her enjoy. Though, she really looked like the one who would enjoy every kind of the painful things, even hurting herself, but the truth was that even she had feelings, though, she looked so numb.

Then she looked back at Elijah, who was now coloring the pictures or adding some shades. She didn't actually know what the hell he was doing on that picture. Miseria never drew anything. She was just too sure that she was talentless, not able to do anything since even Khaat didn't ask her help, even if she tryed to give it to her.
„Thank you,“ she replied to his comment and. „Yep, he was really fond of every kind of art. From gothic to just portraits or animal pictures,“ she said, shrugging a little. He really was into it all.
It also seemed that Elijah enjoyed to talk about babies or pregnance. Or maybe he was just curious about it all. Strange, usually guys love to talk about something else. Most of them weren't even classical. „I am already sure who is coming. Well, atleast I hope that our family tradition will be appearing this time a year, too.“
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Jamie laughed "I like yellow" she said. It was true, after the Ravenclaw blue it was her favorite color. "I hate steriopipical pink and blue for babies, I'm going to have by baby shower be shaped all around green and yellows. They are much earthier and pleasant looking". Amazingly, Jamie had been thinking this through. She had started noticing cute baby clothes in pictures and wondering how much they would cost and listening to articles about what makes babies learn to read faster. She was starting to think like a future mother would.

((yes, lame but I did not know what else to write about.. Plus I was taking forever anyway))
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Looking thoughtful for a few moments, Eli paused in what he was doing before speaking. “When I move Fauve about I always pick a theme for her room. I think it’s Pygmy Puffs at the moment – took me ages to paint I know that much.” He put his charcoal back to the page before quickly elaborating. “Fauve’s my daughter. Granted not biological but sometimes even I forget that little snag.” He smiled softly and looked wistful for a few moments before shaking his head. “You’ll both see...it’ll get to the point where they’ll want everything they see -- ‘Daddy I want that kitty’, ‘Daddy I want that cookie’, ‘Daddy I want Wilson to give me a cuddle.’” Eli smirked and shook his head; thanking Merlin Fauve had neither met Wilson nor wanted him to give her a hug. He’d have a hard job explaining that one to the moody Professor.

Last edited by Elijah Krum on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Miseria looked at Elijah, both of her eyebrows raised. Fauve... Fauve... This was this girl about who Khaat once told her, right? „You lived with Fauve in Khaat's house, right?“ she asked, not sure if she remembered things correctly. If so, did they still live in Hogsmeade? „Aww, that's so sweet!“ she gasped, laughing shortly, but softly at Elijah's remarcs about little girl's wishes. „So she met Wilson!“ that was so cute. She could actually imagine that Eli was kind of annoyed, but still. All little kids wanted well – everything! It was also cute that Fauve called Elijah 'Daddy'. For a moment, she thought about her own child. Would she call her mommy one day if Katherin and Khaat would be mostly the ones who'll take care of her?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Jamie was thinking along the same lines as Miseria. Would her little child ever call her Mommy? In her mind the only person who could possibly fit the discription was her own mother and she had started calling her Alice a long time ago. Now Jamie had always wanted to have a family and have 4 children but not yet. But it was interesting that Elijah had a child (even if it was not biological). How likely was it that three teenage parents ended up becoming friends.. if they were even friends. She barely knew either of them but already really liked both of them.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top