deception and deveance
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

deception and deveance Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

deception and deveance

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deception and deveance Empty deception and deveance

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm

chester sat in a cafe he ahd ordered some food when he had over heard an order comt in , his eye brows raised as he heard who it was for and he grinned , slipping out a small vial he waited till th3 watress had her back turned nd slipped a few drops into some food tht was marked for a woman he didn't like Khaat lupin. the drops quickly disapered amonst the food and he sat down now knowing if he suceeded he would be moved up anotch in his position being the only person to kill her.

He saw the food infront of him and sighed eating just ittle then paying and leaving but he didn't go face choosing to stay close to see his work leave the cafe and he grinned as he watched her carry it away , he lent back on the wall as he sat on the very top of it a grin now across his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

deception and deveance Empty Re: deception and deveance

Post by Brian Quinn Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Brian was not exactly happy that Khaat had decided to shed a bit of mercy on Rob and Jen and send them catered meals from Sparks daily. But he had his orders, and ever faithful to them, he went to Sparks and went in the back kitchen door, taking Steven with him just for company today. Lizzie was delighted to see them and she hugged Brian, greeting him warmly, asking about "them". Brian knew who he meant and told her everyone was well. He and Lizzie met in the office for awhile and did some menu planning for the next week for the guests at his house, and then he paid her, including a very generous tip as always.

Lizzie mentioned she had lunch ready, including the special salad order Khaat had wanted. Brian went over to the worktable and began to gather up all the orders into a large bag they were transporting back and forth for food. BUt as he picked up the salad, something foul struck his nose. Something, someplace wasn't right.

"Do you smell that?" he asked Steven. "A bitter, harsh chemical smell. I just got the scent of it just now."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm

steven moved in closer for a smell then recoiled "yes I smel it too " he picked up a lemon "sorry " he apologysed to Lizzy then paced a few drops on a leaf it hissed and spat " some ones put somthing in this and I doon't mean a dressing" he said his mind dicounted Lizz as she had made it "did you leave it any where unattended ?" he asked her loking at Brian as he finished then around the shop not many were in and only it seemed a young woman with a pram at one end of the cafe now remained , he moved forward to a table and looked at the floor by the chair "look a drop of the same potion, do you rember who sat here last?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm

"No," Lizzie said, now a bit rattled, "I get so many people in here, I dont remember them all."

Meanwhile, Brian was trying to remember where he'd smelled this potion before. He put some drops of it on a paper napkin so that he could take the scent back to Robert. Then he threw the salad away. "Can you make a fresh one--everything fresh?" he asked Lizzie.

Lizzie nodded and had the salad put together in minutes. This one smelled fine to Brian. While she had been making the salad, Brian had been checking the other orders, but so far, it seemed to only affect Khaat's salad. That sharpened his senses. Someone was trying to poison Khaat, and so far they had thwarted it. He knew with Khaat' new controversial position in the wizarding world, it could be anybody behind it. But he wanted to find out who. He wanted this stopped. And fast.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Steven had moved out side and was looking around he saw amovment on a hight wall but didn't look insyed he caught the reflection in a shope that stood opasite a young man sat on the wall tattoos down his arms and a bandana on his head. Steven moved inside "ok nothing out side but some punk on a wall, hes definaly watching the cafe, what for could be harmless l don't know" he said and glanced back over his sholder "maybe we should go out the back way " he sugested.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm

"I think we're not even going to give him that satisfaction," Brian said. "I think we'll apparate back from the kitchen so he never knows if we took Khaat's order or not. I want to stop by Robert's office at St. Mungos and have him tell us what exactly this is. " He put the napkin in his pocket and shouldered the take out bag. "I'll meet you there."

He apparated out.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Steven aperested to out side roberts office and looked around he then knocked before entering seeing brain already there and waiting "any luck ?" He asked as he drew closer to where he stood his mind now thinking back to the man on the wall he ahd seen him before but where thats what botherd him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

"Any luck with what?" Robert asked, as Brian had not had time to say much of anything before Steven arrived. Brian drew out the napkin out of his shirt pocket and showed it to Robert. "Ever smelled that before?" he asked Robert.

Robert took the napkin and before he even got it to his nose, he set it deliberately on fire at once, tossing the flaming napkin in the wastebasket. "Yes," he said grimly. "I have. One of the poisons my infmaous son in law specialized in trafficking. One drop is lethal. Get that shirt off in case any soaked through to the fabric. Where did you get it?"

"Someone tried to sabotage Khaat's lunch with it. It was swimming in the stuff."

"Well, if someone didn't really know the concentration of it, he might be tempted to pour a whole vial onto something. But believe me, one vial has enough poison to kill most of wizarding London. Brian removed his shirt, and Robert destroyed it immediately and conjured a fresh one for him.

"You'd better give me all your facts. And then we need to go to Sparks and make sure there isn't more of that foul stuff floating around."

Brian nodded and proceded to tell Robert what he knew.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Steven listened and frowed as Robert spoke the moe he said the more he was convinced the man on teh wall was involved "there was man on a high wall he was watching the place" he said and began to discribe the man he had seen on the wall "could he be responcible for the poison?" he asked not wating to jump to conclushions just yet he may be wrong but he was ushualy right about people.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm

"Anything's possible," Robert said, "And it doesn't sound like he would be the type to be a stranger to Knockturn Alley. Brian--your bag." Brian handed over the bag to Robert who carefully checked the food inside. "It's fine," he said. "Steven, deliver this to the house and then meet Brian and me at Sparks. We need to be sure there are no remnants of that poison anywhere to get into anything else.

"I'll meet you there." Robert apparated out to Sparks at once.

"I guess I'll see you there, Steven," Brian said, handing him the bag before apparating out.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum