Members That Are students And Teachers
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Members That Are students And Teachers Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Members That Are students And Teachers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Members That Are students And Teachers Empty Members That Are students And Teachers

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:57 am

Members That Are students And Teachers like sue, me, andrain,and wolfe we are all students and teachers how do we determine wat we are
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Members That Are students And Teachers Empty Re: Members That Are students And Teachers

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:46 am

i figured that i'm a student in regular role play.. but i can't do anything in the house quidditch things. my person just is off limits to that.
i really don't know, i just figured it that way. i'm only a teacher in specific sections

i hope someone explains this soon Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Members That Are students And Teachers Empty Re: Members That Are students And Teachers

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:51 am

Check out the announcement on staff bulettin at daily prophet. There you will find all the names of people who are staff and their positions. Dae, im not sure what position you applied for, so please reply to that post ASAP so I can fix your rank.

This is the link to that post. Click: http://pottersarmy.forumotion.com/the-daily-prophet-f1/hogwarts-staff-members-important-please-read-t45.htm

Read EVERYTHING I wrote carefully so you dont confuse yourself.

Cheers
Mike

Last edited by on Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:52 am

so then, this means that i'm a professor everywhere?? not just in certain threads... like the class itself Question
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:57 am

Yes mate, you are professor anywhere. In RP, classes, etc. In shops, you can choose to be either the professor or the shopkeeper, itsup to you, but everwhere else, the status underneath your name avatar applies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:00 am

alright. thanks... that makes sense

so is the age also aplicable??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:04 am

Age doesnt really matter, you can make it up, but obviously if you are RPing, you must set up your age that is appropriate for a Hogwarts Professor.

Edit: In games and outside RP discussion you can talk as yourself, but you can never say that you are a Hogwarts student.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:26 am

hmmm... alright Smile

what would you say the youngest appropriate age is for a professor? 19?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:49 am

Yeah that would mean that you teach straight away after you finish Hogwarts. That would be extraordinary but it is possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:51 pm

well it's CoMC, it's not overly complicated lol... i'll go with the whole 19 thing

thanks for the help!! Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top