So much for a perfect peaceful day!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So much for a perfect peaceful day! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So much for a perfect peaceful day!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So much for a perfect peaceful day! Empty So much for a perfect peaceful day!

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

It was such a beautiful day, and what better way to spend it then out by the lake? Walking towards the lake she smiled as the wind whipped through her straight brown hair that was in a ponytail that fell pass her shoulders. As she reached the lake she sat down in her favorite place under the willow tree she took out her book and started reading. Lucy loved reading especially Muggle books which is what she was reading now. Lucy loved muggle books just as much as she loved magical ones and right now she was reading a muggle book called gone with the wind that her parents gave her when she was little. I t was rather wore out and beaten but Lucy didn't care she loved books that were that way for she was raised on a farm so she was learned to take what she got.

As she kept on reading the wind rustled through her hair making her smile while she read her book under her favorite spot by the lake. Lucy was wearing blue jeans with a pink under shirt with a yellow top over it wit flowers on it and wearing a green heart necklace and her locket her parents gave her that had a 'L' on it for her name.

So much for a perfect peaceful day! Lucy-hale-thumb
(Lucy's outfit and look)
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

So much for a perfect peaceful day! Empty Re: So much for a perfect peaceful day!

Post by Kellan Vonka Mon May 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Emma and Chana walked down to the lake. they loved being out side when it was this nice. they both wore darkblue jean shorts and a tank top. Emmas was a dark pink and Chanas was a light lime green. The girls wore their long hair in poney tails the hair ties holding their hair back matching the others top. Then they saw a girl with brown hair sitting under the willow try reading. "she must be a mud blood." Emma wispered to Chana. "Yeah, lets go over there." Chana said with an evil smile on her face.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

So much for a perfect peaceful day! Empty Re: So much for a perfect peaceful day!

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Lucy looked up from her book when she seen two twins girls walk towards her one with a evil smile on her face. "Why hello girls, what brings you here?"Lucy asked them calmly as she closed her book and bookmarked it and put it back in her bookbag. "Let me guess, your here to pick on me just because I'm muggle-born? I heard about you two snobs."said said Lucy crossing her arms. Lucy heard about them, a bunch of snobs twin girls just made fun of muggle-borns and half-bloods. "Go ahead and make fun of me, but you two are the pathetic ones for you have no life other then making fun of others!"said Lucy rolling her emerald green eyes.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Mon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

"Well maybe if muggles didn't have magical children then we wouldn't have to worry about would we." Emma said to the girl. "Exactly if Our kind didn't mix with muggles then no one would have to worry about it." Chana said "you come from fithy blood." she added
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon May 24, 2010 9:45 pm

"You know, just because I'm muggle-born doesn't mean I'm no less then you are!"said Lucy calmly. "You know, as a matter of fact I might be even better then you!"said Lucy not afraid of them one bit. "I know a girl who's an excellent witch who's a half-blood and not to mention she's the minister daughter!"said Lucy still calmed. "I might have came from filthy blood, but at lease I didn't come from snobs like you!"said Lucy with a look of disgust on her face. "Besides, like I said muggle-borns can do things better then pure-bloods any day!"said Lucy calmly not raising her voice one bit.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Mon May 24, 2010 9:54 pm

"aww look chana the mud blood thinks she's better than a pure blood." Emma Laughed and her sister joined in. "What are you going to do mud blood run to your mommy?" She asked meanly as she laughed then the two girls just keep laughing at the stupid little remarks they made
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue May 25, 2010 1:30 am

Lucy rolled her eyes at them. "No I'm not, unlike you two I don't run to mommy and daddy when something goes wrong!"said Lucy smirking. As they kept laughing Lucy rolled her eyes getting annoyed by them. "You know, you two are the most pathetic annoying twins I ever met no wonder you haven't got any friends!"said Lucy. "I can do anything better then you two stupid blondes!"said Lucy standing up and realizing she was taller then them and smirked.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Tue May 25, 2010 11:20 am

For your infermation we do have friends the just wouldn't hang out with the likes of you." Emma and Chana said then the looked at each other smileing. they were happy that this girl was getting annoyed. then chana winked at her sister like every thing that was going on was going as planed.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed May 26, 2010 5:48 am

Lucy looked at them and smikrked for they thought they were going to get to her, boy were they wrong! Lucy was rasied in a house with all boys she was used to getting picked and teased on, and these girls comments are what a fve year old would say. Lucy rolled her eyes at them as one of the twins winked at other in front of her. "God you two are so stupid, but then you two are blondes so what do you expect?"Lucy asked them rollling her eyes.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Wed May 26, 2010 7:02 pm

that comment always made Chana mad and Emma couldn't stop her sister when she got mad. Chana ended up tackleing the little muggle born girl. Emma just stood back and watched as her sister hit the other girl and pulled her hair.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top