Light Conversation - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Light Conversation - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Light Conversation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Light Conversation - Page 2 Empty Re: Light Conversation

Post by Elijah Krum Sun May 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Elijah made a face and shook his head. He didn’t want to be sliced Eli at all. He liked being whole a bit too much. “I’ll treat her like the Queen she is.” He said passionately, his eyes shining with conviction. He smiled at Belle and laughed. He took the page out of the book and quickly signed his name in the bottom corner. He held it out to her and smiled again. “I only draw beautiful things.” He said softly, needing to say no more.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun May 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Belle raised a brow, but smiled as she took the drawing. "Thank you Eli. I shall have it framed and hung in the drawing room of my home. So does Lily return the attentions of the wonderful artist?" She asked. Curiosity was often her down fall, but she didn't think Eli would mind. After all if Belle knew what was going on, should Andy find out and try to become the protective brother, Bell had a better chance of turning his attentions.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun May 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Elijah smiled in thanks and nodded. He flipped a few pages back in his sketchbook and held out one of Lily he’d done. He had yet to deduce if she was merely taken with his charms or actually liked him. It was hard to tell the difference between the two but Eli really, really hoped it was the latter. He bit his lip and nodded slowly after a while. “I think so... I mean, I hope so. I dunno. She’s different from the others. It’s not her naivety or even her childlike innocence that draws me in it’s just her in entirety. She’s intoxicating.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun May 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Belle liked the way he had captured the smile that was always dancing in Lily's eyes and at the corners of her full lips. "Very nice Eli, and I am sure she does. Lily would never mess with someone's emotions like that." Belle listened to him say he was intoxicating and thought of a pair of very soulful brown eyes. "I think that is most of the Potters actually. Their spouses always seem to never get enough." She laughed.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon May 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Eli smiled thankfully and nodded. He just hoped it was true yet it was preposterous. What would Lily gain from playing him like that? That had definitely planted a seed of doubt in his mind and he wondered if it showed on his face. Probably. He sighed a little shakily and wondered what was happening to him. Since when did he care if he was being played by the opposite sex or not? He’d usually get them back some way. But the thought of Lily betraying him like that hurt him more than he would have thought. He flipped the page over and looked at the picture himself this time before putting it back on the table. He was really starting to panic now. What if she didn’t like him that way? What if he was just making a fool of himself? But why did he feel lighter, happier when he was around her? Why did he feel as if nothing mattered in the world when she was around? That was probably because nothing did matter as long as he was with her. Eli closed his eyes for a few moments before opening them again. He didn’t really know what to think.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue May 11, 2010 12:45 am

Belle her nack for reading people knew exactly what he was thinking and placed a gentle hand on his arm. "Hey now, stop that. I am sure she likes you, call it a girl's intuition. It would be hard not to like you back, you are funny, creative and a great guy. So stop doubting yourself all ready." Belle told him with a beautiful smile.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top