Any topic
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Any topic Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Any topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any topic Empty Any topic

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 1 to 3
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): 1 to 4th years
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): any amount
What you want to RP about: anything..maybe, being friends just want to RP with someone.. haven't got the pleasure yet...
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): anywhere
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Any topic Empty Re: Any topic

Post by Lily Potter1 Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 pm

How about Lily and Natalie be friends? I could see them getting along quite well and such and seeing as they are in the same year, then they'd probably converse more often. I'm happy to thread anywhere that suits you.

Also I can offer Victoire Weasley, who is in Huffepuff as well, she's in her last year though, but they'd probably see each other from time to time. Let me know what you think.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:53 am

Lily would be great.besides they're cousins, right? But I must admit I am not that good at RPing. Hope someone else would reply, the more the better. Where do you want to start? And also the plot...lol..
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:25 am

Haha, well Lily is quite a popular girl and really loves her cousins so of course they'd get along. Maybe they could hang out in the Library or on the Qudditch pitch? Lily tends to go anywhere basically.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 am

I like Library but the plot? is it just where hanging out there together or we just met there??
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:37 am

Probably hanging out, maybe studying togther? Lily doesn't tend to plan things, she has a spontaneous manner so that would probably work perfectly if they bumped into each other and decided to study together.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:40 am

Alrighy, you mind if I start? in the Library..
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:45 am

Sure go ahead and start it. Very Happy
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am

https://www.pottersarmy.net/library-f13/friends-t7772.htm?sid=10ca6b20faa549d073f10eb94c96a528

that's the link

but I must admit I'm not that good at RPing but I guess I can practice.
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 am

I responded, don't worry it took me time. Very Happy
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top