Story Of Life v2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Story Of Life v2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Story Of Life v2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Story Of Life v2 Empty Story Of Life v2

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am

!!MAIN CHARACTERS!!

Mariana Esmerald Diggory (11 First Year)
Story Of Life v2 Mariana

Jess Potter (12 Second Year)
Story Of Life v2 Jess

Sophia Anabelle Granger (10 First Year)
Story Of Life v2 Sophia

Andrian James Potter (14 Fourth Year)
Story Of Life v2 Andrian

Ginevra Malenki (10 First Year)
Story Of Life v2 Ginevra

Nikki Granger (7 Not at School)
Story Of Life v2 Nikki

Matthew Gregory Lestrange (16 Sixth Year)
Story Of Life v2 Matt

Darren Riddle (12 Second Year)
Story Of Life v2 Darren

Albus Severus Potter (9 Not at School)
Story Of Life v2 Albus

James Potter (10 First Year)
Story Of Life v2 James

Lily Potter (6 Not at School)
Story Of Life v2 Lilly

Rose Weasley (9 Not at School)
Story Of Life v2 Rose

Belle Fey (11 First Year)
Story Of Life v2 Belle

Gabrielle (Delacour) Manier (30 Graduated Head of Aurors)
Story Of Life v2 Gabrielle

Derek Delacour (6 Not at School)
Story Of Life v2 Derek

Monet Delacour (5 Not at School)
Story Of Life v2 Monet

Headmaster Kingsley Shacklebolt (65 Graduated Headmaster of Hogwarts)
Story Of Life v2 Shacky

Professor Jemma Tiquelle (47 Graduated Divination Professor)
Story Of Life v2 Jemma

Professor James William Wilson (49 Graduated DADA Professor)
Story Of Life v2 Wilson

Professor William Winston McCoy (53 Graduated Transfiguration Prof.)
Story Of Life v2 McCoy-1

Professor Keera Mast (28 Graduated Herbology Professor)
Story Of Life v2 Keera

Professor Leroy Jethro Gibbs (33 Graduated Charms Professor)
Story Of Life v2 Gibbs
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Story Of Life v2 Empty Re: Story Of Life v2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 am

Chapter 1 - Death Takes Three

Early evening of the October 15th in year 2004 almost thirteen years ago. Death Eaters are still too disorganized to plan anything major, Harry Potter is one of the high functioners in the Ministry, Voldemort is so close from raising again. No one suspects, no one knows. Dark plans are being made every second as the time passes and hardly something is going on. Even though aweakened Death Eaters are still spreading terror across the entire Britain. Situation is tense since no one knows who could be next on their black list. Harry and Ginny are married, their kids are now Andrian (9), James (4), Albus (3) and Lily is just the new born baby in the family while Rose (3) and Hermione is pregnant for the second time. Hugo wasn't born yet.

Many of the British families ceased to exsist once the only daughter in the family would get married. Cedric Diggory had died young many years ago. Everyone thought that the Diggory family line came to an end, but hardly someone knew about Cedric's younger brother Peter who was now 26 while his wife Marisol from Mexico was 24. They were one of the most exampled couples in that time. With only one female child Mariana (5), Peter's father Amos was afreid that the Diggory line was really coming to an end. While he was worried about getting the male descendant, Death Eaters have just made the final plans for this family lead by Dolores Jane Umbridge who wanted to destory Marisol believing she was a disgrace to the magical community for being one of the many muggle-borns. That's why she took the lead for the attack not thinking about later, just thinking about now.

In meanwhile, in the Diggory house as most days Peter was out in the backyard of the London subbebian house playing with his daughter in the evening since there was a hardly time for it during the day. Marisol was in the kitchen cooking dinner while her wand was in Mariana's hand whose favourite passtime was to play with it even if she was only five years old. Death Eaters started apparating in silence around the house making an ambush at her. One of them put hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming while the other one had a firetorch ready to. Dolores stunned her on the place making her fall on the floor which was followed by explosion inside the house once the Death Eater named Thomas Patterson used his wand to start the fire at the kitchen. Peter turned around only now noticing something out of ordinary was going on so he grabbed his wand. "Stay here Mariana.." he ordered her even though he didn't consider the possibility it was hard to understand for little Mariana what he wanted her to do.

Once he stepped in the kitchen he had what to see. Marisol was on the floor unconcious though breathing untill the fire would eventually spread. Two death eaters lead by Dolores Umbridge were standing there waiting for him with their 3 wands pointed at Peter. "Marisol!!" he shouted out loud wasting his only chance to kneel down and apparate her away. Suddenly both death eaters sent stunning spells at him and though he was able to dodge one, other one hit him making him fall on the ground unconcious next to his wife. Death Eaters were about to leave when suddenly little Mariana walked inside carrying her mother's wand in her hand looking for her parents. Even though she saw everything it was hard to understand what was actually going on. Oven that was turned on the whole time exploded making her fall on the glass table breaking it, making most of her parts bleed and standing to lay there hardly breathing now.

The three of the Diggory family members were lying on the floor while the Death Eaters got out sending a dark mark at the sky to celebrate their job well done. It wasn't long before Ministry emloyees noticed the Dark Mark at the sky. Their blood froze in their veins thinking who had died this time. Harry as the Co-Head of Aurors went with a team of Aurors on the open to check out the location where the dark mark had came from. Peter and Marisol were already burning in the flames that were destroying the house. "Check out for survivors!" shouted Harry being pettryfied about the sight of his friend might be dead. He lead the aurors into the house that was falling apart not seing either Peter or Marisol anymore. Fire was spreading starting to go towards unconcious Mariana. Aurors used combined power of their spells to make the fire around her go off. Harry kneeled next to her turning her around to check if she was alive. Her pulse was still there though still very weak.

"She is still alive!" was the first thing he was able to say while he looked at her neck that was bleeding not only from the pieces of glass that broke into it, but from the explosion that made it look more like a burn. "I'll take her to Robert and you check for Peter and his wife. They have to be here somewhere!!" he said giving them an order apparating away after seing they nodded in agreement. His talking patronus was already on the way to his wife when he handed little Mariana to his trusted friend Robert Lupin though he stood present to see what was going to happen to her. First thing Robert did was give her oxygen before she would stop breathing for complete. And by some miracle she stayed alive.

Ginny apparated there dragging Andrian who was the eldest along while the other kids stayed with Hermione. "What's going on? Who is in there?" she asked in panic thinking it could have been one of her brothers, sisters in law or nephews and neices which didn't comfort her. "Mariana Diggory. At least i hope she is still there..I have to go back to find her parents. Please do stay here with Andrian." he said apparating away before one of them had a chance to reply. She is going to be alright though the injury on her neck will leave her a scar for a life time. Even my healing skills can't change that." he proclaimed to Ginny who sighed in relief. "I want to go see her.." Andrian proclaimed looking confused at the entire situation. "Sure go ahead my boy. Though she is asleep don't wake her up." he replied to Andrian who went inside the room hesitating. He sat next to her bed looking at her completely injured body. Bandages were covering her neck and her left arm. He leaned his head there and fell asleep after a while.

Half an hour later Harry apparated back at St. Mungo's after having reports none bodies were found. Ginny gulped and looked at him worried. "Where are her parents? Why are they not coming?" she asked sitting down next to Harry who just looked at her not knowing what to say. "Aurors reported that they probably were burnt down for complete in the fire. No rests were found." he replied after a short pause putting his hand over his chin like he was trying to hide his expression. "At least Mariana is still alive. I am sorry about your friend. That wasn't fair." Ginny said softly not knowing how to comfort someone when he looses a friend. Harry forced a smile though the one that was obvious that it wasn't understanding. "When she finds out what happened she will curse me for even saving her. How do you explain to a five year old girl that she is never going to see her parents again?" he asked almost starting to cry. At least he didn't remember his parents so he just had to adjust to the fact they are not there.

Next day whole wizzarding part of London had on all front pages the death of Diggory family. Amos Diggory died from heart attack once he found out what happened. Sophia, James, Albus, Andrian, Rose all came to visit Mariana at the hospital though it took alot of days before she recovered fro shock and was able to speak again. No one could blame her for it. It was hard to cheer up someone who just passed through that. And finally she was adopted by Harry and Ginny once they learnt her last familiar was dead. She started living with Potters once she got released from the hospital. And one day Harry went off to see Gabrielle who at this time was pregnant with her first child. "Gabrielle she needs protection. I think you are the most indicated person to help me. Keep it a secret, less people involved the better. I want you to..." he started explaining to her in long terms. After he was done talking Gabrielle sighed and nodded accepting to do the favour he asked. Favour came with a small golden box. She was never able to open it.

FIVE YEARS LATER:

It was a month before Mariana's eleventh birthday. She was supposed to start Hogwarts this year though letter hadn't arrived yet. It was too early. Andrian, James and Albus were as always picking on the girls around the house that run from one side from another to screaming. Harry had died last year murdered by Lord Voldemort after a huge fight. Family was starting to recover from the lost once again. At one moment everyone heard someone ringing on the door. Ginny went over and opened the door looking at an old man she didn't know. "Good afternoon how can i help you sir?" she asked softly to the old man who didn't know how to start. "My name is Alejandro Lazcano. I am Marisol's father." was the first thing he said while Ginny's eyes widely opened. She moved aside to let him pass not sure why was he here after all these years. "I won't be long. I just found out about my daughter's death recently and did all the formalities." he started not sure how to get to the point while he sat down on the nearest chair.

"We are all sorry for your loss Mister Lazcano. I assume you are here to see your grand daughter." she replied to him while the old man negated the fact with a turn of his head. "No i am here to take her to live with me. I hope you do understand that i need a bit of my family too. Do pack her things because we are leaving at once." he replied while the Ginny was shocked by this reply. Mariana was like a daughter to her and now a stranger wanted to take her away. "I do understand sir, but is it wise for her to change her life once again? I mean she is used to us, to me, to her four foster siblings and cousisns." Ginny said trying to avoid this very terrible nightmare from happening. "Look Mrs. Potter i appriciate everything you done for her, but she is my only leftover family. And your kids are little they will eventually forget about her. I have my rights over her on paper if you need. Please don't make this situation anymore complicated then it already is." he said shortly while Ginny nodded even though she didn't like the idea. Ten minutes later everything was packed and everyone was crying while Mariana hugged each and everyone of them. Andrian and Lily tried to step forward though Ginny detained them.

Grandpa and Mariana took off towards Mexico and all was left is to wait and hope for a new reunion...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:41 am

Yay I'm in this! It's really good Mari! I can't wait for chapter two! You better put me in soon, and remember...I was evil at the time Wink

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:45 am

Yup i know i already have all planned out. And i will post new chapter in a couple of days (that is assuming someone apart from you likes to read it) Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 am

YAY I'm in the story! Nice Chappie btw.... I can't wait for chapter two!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:48 am

POST MORE NOW!!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872