Wannabe
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wannabe Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wannabe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wannabe Empty Wannabe

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am

Monet was dancing in the fresh air, near the lake in the early morning. For exercise and for fun and mostly because everyone, or she thought everyone would still be either in bed or getting ready for classes. She was wearing her hair in a low pony tail and had on a white singlet and grey tracksuit pants with black dance shoes. She had on her iPod and chose fast pacing songs, to pump her heart and work up a bit of a sweat.

Monet began to dance a hip hop kind of dance routine and began to sing, quite loudly as she thought no one was around to watch her to make her blush or nervous or extra shy. Because if that happened, she'd sweat twice as much and her heart would pump twice as much as well.

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Wannabe Empty Re: Wannabe

Post by Chesnick Thomas Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am

Chesnick decided to do a quick Qudditch practice and thought that he'd get a warm up from walking around the lake. So he made his way towards the lake when suddenly he heard the sound of rhythmic pattern of footstep beside him. He looked up and he couldn't believe his ears, to his dismay he knew he had heard the most beautiful, angelic voice ever. Chesnick stopped into his position and turned a corner just behind a tree. Slowly, he placed his broomstick on the side of the tree and leaned against it as he watched the girl quietly, chuckling at her not because there was something funny but because he never saw a girl dancing before, at least now like this.
Chesnick Thomas
Chesnick Thomas

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top