Department Meeting 2nd
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting 2nd Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting 2nd

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting 2nd Empty Department Meeting 2nd

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Gabrielle decided to use her office for the meeting this time since meeting hall was a public place anyone could enter whenever he or she wanted to do so. Some things were better as a secret then anything else. She sat down at her desk placing alot of papers on and off the table in order to have everything ready as soon as possible. Emof and Archer files were all over her desk waiting for Aurors to come and take them and she hoped they did remember what was the last thing she said on the previous meeting because if they didn't she would have to explain it again which would be kind of irritating and rather annoying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Department Meeting 2nd Empty Re: Department Meeting 2nd

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:47 am

Dane walked down the halls of the Auror's department and entered the Gabrielle's office without a knock. He grabbed a folder and took a seat in one of the chairs on one fluid motion. He opened the file and began to read, not paying much attention to his surroundings. He clucked his tongue and looked over the top of the folder and Gabrielle. "Well this is nothing new Gabby," he said. He liked nicknames, they were enjoyable to use and funny. Some of them even shortened names. "Everyone's already known this for quite some time. Plus, we need to stop with the meetings and get some action," he said placing the folder back on her desk. He was tired of sitting around, something needed to be done. Granted he still was a little sore yet from the battle but he was ready to go out in the field again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:28 am

Leighanna walked the long corridor of the Auror's Department heading towards Gabrielle's office for a second meeting. As she knocked on the door before entering she seen it was only Gabrielle and Dane which meant she wasn't late like last time. "Good day Gabrielle and Dane."said Leighanna taking a folder of Gabrielle's desk and having a look at it. Listening to what Dane said she looked up and nodded. "Yeah I agree, the more we site around and do nothing the more crimes there going to do!" said Leighanna closing the folder and putting it back on Gabrielle's desk. Grabbing another folder that was Ne'Os she looked it over just like she did Archer's.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Ever since the fiasco with the Death Eaters trying to take the Ministry you would have thought they’d sprung for a different type of rock. But no, the marble statues were back in action. This caused Jen to make even quicker work of the hallways in the Department of Law and Enforcement than she usually did. She’d had a bad experience with the rock and didn’t plan on sticking around in a hallway full of it. She’d just managed to get to Gabrielle’s office without any incidents but the snickering that had followed her down the hallway had finally gotten annoying. She heard the mention of boots and she looked down at the thigh-high ones she’d grabbed that morning. She hadn’t done anything special with the shirt, just a union jack print covering a t-shirt and then she’d thrown her favourite coat on.

She scowled a little in the direction of the witches and turned on her heel. She didn’t bother with knocking; instead she just opened the door and slipped inside. She closed the door behind her and heard the protests of the two Aurors inside. Clearly they too were bored of sitting inside and no doing anything. Jen grabbed one of the folders and sat down. She opened it up and frowned upon seeing the name of the vampire that seemed to have more power than the Ministry and the Order combined. He’d evaded them all long enough. She flicked along to Archer and scowled before snapping the folder shut and putting back on the desk. She crossed her legs and looked pointedly at Gabrielle. “It’s all old news. I’m actually shocked that we’re going over Emof again. It’s getting boring. He’s what, sixteen? He shouldn’t have as much power as he does. It’s insane! If no one can catch him then clearly he has talents beyond that of a mere school student. It’s quite pathetic on our part, I must say.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 am

Gabrielle looked at the clock seing the time for waiting for other lazy aurors to arrive has finally expired observing those who actually had enough resposabilitty to come on time. It wasn't like she was obligating anyone to be auror if he or she didn't want it. This disorganization of the department was giving her serious dizzyness. As Dane arrived first and called her with her nickname she was a bit surprised by it. People were usually too afreid of her since she acted too bossy at work. But even bossing around wasn't resulting in this special cases. "First of all good morning everyone. I am glad you payed attention to what i said on the end of the last meeting." she said rooling her eyes in a very obvious sarcasm. She gasped a bit not paying attention to it considering it a small cold.

"Anyway Morgan is reporting to his Ministry and should be here shortly. That will make our number increase for one." she said not taking a file since she had no need for it. After all it was written by her own handwriting. "Reason it's hard to get something done with you is because half of you are always late and i can't drag a meeting forever. Good news you are going to have some action very soon. Like i already said." she explained standing up feeling rather awkward though still not paying attention to it. "For that reason i'll need to part you in half. One part of you are going to be agents in cover among Death Eaters. Ofcourse getting among them is not as easy as it seems so we have to discuss some kind of plan. Other part of you will go after Emof. He has to appear sooner or later and we will be waiting for him ready or at least in theory if the other part of lazy aurors appears. Whoever goes among Death Eaters must not have personal issues with them. I already suggested Morgan though who else is intrested?" she asked sitting down.

[[OOC:Gabrielle was poisoned though she won't faint or anything yet]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:03 am

So they were finally getting assignments? Jen’s eyes visibly lit up at the thought of going to Hogwarts as herself and not under the pretence of her sister-in-law. Plus, if Bellatrix was there then that would definitely be a plus. The insane bickering between them would definitely drive the woman to the brink of turning into a complete and utter vegetable. Although, she couldn’t have been far off really. “I’ll do it.” The words came out of her mouth before she could even register what she was saying. She wanted to go, it would tie up a lot of ends and she’d be doing what Matt wanted her to do. She could watch his daughter and keep an eye on her favourite little artist at the same time to make sure he wasn’t doing anything he’d regret. “I’ll go to Hogwarts. I’d rather that than go off hunting a teenager.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Dane was taking everything Gabrielle said in, although he wasn't paying much attention. He found he could do things better when he did them in his own way. But he needed money to keep himself alive, so this Auror job was all he could do. Well, at least they were doing something! "The reason we don't like coming is cause it's so boring," Dane said rolling his eyes. "You need to lighten these meetings up a bit!" They were going over Emof again? This kid was really annoying, why didn't someone just blow the childs head off? "Not Emof again.." he groaned. "I'm tired of hearing this kids name. Let me go one on one with him and he won't live to see the next day!" he said looking at Gabrielle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Gabrielle watched Jenifer carefully and honesly thought she wasn't suitable for agent in cover because she gave impression of having exploding character. "Well Jenifer first of all doing what i said includes finding out their plans. Mostly by participating on their meetings. Ofcourse we would need to figure out how to get a couple of you to the Malfoy Manor. Hogwarts?" she asked wondering if she sad Sandra Archer or said go hunt Headmaster. "We can't go on Hogwarts because without some kind of bases we can't just intrude there." she said coldly not sure why was Hogwarts brought up.

Her eyes went from Jenifer to Dane who didn't seem to be on the right place. "We had Emof attacking right here last week. And NOT one of aurors answered my call. Then before that we had Prisoners escaping from Azkaban. Again you didn't seem to light there did you? Being an auror means enforcing the law. And by that i don't only mean go and kill everyone suspicious for some crime. If i was someone else i would have gave you papirology to handle. So don't start with you don't have what to do." she replied to him with a cold calm voice not being bothered to get nerved. "I'll figure out where to put you, but probably Jenifer and Richard are going among Death Eaters." she added sitting down boredly to see what suggestions did they both have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Matt knocked on Gabrielles Door, he needed to talk. He knew there was a meeting going on but he didn't care. He opened it and looked at everyone in there. "Afternoon everyone, hope your all listening to Gabrielle over here," he said. "Gabrielle, I need to talk to you. The meeting can be put on hold can it not?" he said. He motioned for Gabrielle to exit the room and nodded to Dane, Jen, and Leighanna.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Gabrielle looked as the Minister walked inside not really sure what was going on. "Well we are discussing important stuff this better be good." she replied coldly standing up and gasping again before she walked towards the Minister and turned back to her aurors. "I'll be back in a few minutes. You can interact among yourself and i'll send Richard to continue this meeting untill i do." she said nodding to them walking outside follwing the Minister to wherever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top