Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn Empty Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:20 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Elyssa Llewellyn
How you found Potter's Army: In Chamber of Chat site
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Natalie Weasley
Have your read the Plot?: yes
Have your read the Must read threads?: yes

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Elyssa Llewellyn
Race: Human
Blood Status: Half-blood
Year AND Age: 11 and first year
Preferred houses: Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
Canon or Original: Original
Play-by: Ariel Winter

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 5'3"/average
Hair: Black and Curly
Eye colour: Green
Skin: Fair Complexion
General Appearance: Elyssa has long, black, curly hair with recognizable green eyes and fair complexion. She doesn't like too much accessories in her hair, she likes it as ease. She's not fat, just the average. She also has beautiful smile. Elyssa doesn't like wearing sexy clothes, she's a bit conservative, though. She likes wearing blue. You will seldom see her wearing pink cause she's not too girlish, either. Others sometimes call her boyish because of the way she acts.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Potioneer
Good in DADA
a fine Chaser
good in Transfiguration
Weaknesses:
Divination
Ancient Runes
Herbology
Brooms
Duels
Dislikes:
Divination
Books
Dementors
General Personality: Elyssa is good at wand work but she is not bookish. She likes Trasfiguration, Potions and, of course, DADA. She is also good in flying. Elyssa dislikes Divination, Ancient Runes and really fears dementors. She talks to herself much when she don't have other companies, though, others hear it and say that she's a bit odd. She hopes to have friends in Hogwarts at her first year as she have many Muggle friends also. So, I can say she's friendly and can blend in easily. She is sometimes shy but stand up when she feels something wrong. You can trust her in every way, money or secrets, but she didn't say much about herself. She is a responsible student but not so intelligent and witty. She hates attention cause and dislikes when someone is expecting something from her and gets with her decision.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information: Father is a Muggle-born and Mother is pureblood. Has 2 brothers an older one and a younger one. They're both in the Order fighting Voldemort and my brother just wanted to do the same when he comes of age.
Childhood: Elyssa knows about her being a witch cause her mother's one. She knows everything about Hogwarts because of her family and fairly because of her brother who is now a 4th year student in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They live in a Muggle city since she was a child, though they always wanted to move in a Wizrading village but is always postponed because of lack of money. Their income just fit with their living and moving in to a Wizarding village might add up to their expenses.

Short Roleplay: Elyssa walked past the four tables that represents the four houses, nervously, biting her lip because it's the first time for her to enter Hogwarts , even though her family had told her everything they knew about it. It seemed to her that she never really knew where she was. No matter how many times her brother talked about Sorting, she was really so nervous at that time. And then..." Elyssa Llewellyn!!!" one of the professors called. She knew what to do but her body was numb, she tried her hardest just to walk to the stool where the Hat is and put it on... and after a few seconds or so, it shouted.......(Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin.????)

Last edited by Elyssa Llewellyn on Sun May 23, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn Empty Re: Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Bit more Personality and Appearance. Also, we aren't accepting anymore canon last names and original names. So you'll have to change your last name or you can pick out a canon Smile

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn Empty Re: Character Creation: Elyssa Llewellyn

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:30 pm

I didn't see Lovegoods in canon so that's what I wrote, If i need to add a bit more just say so..thanks
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Lovegood is a canon last name as well. You aren't allowed any last name from the books lol, that may have been a mistake on my part. Never really explained it well enough

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:31 pm

That's it i hope..
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Yup you app is good just could you please change your username to Elyssa Llewellyn before i accept it?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:53 am

Updated!!!
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 am

Great application. Accepted and sorted into Gryffindor.

And btw Lovegoods are not in the canon list because Luna marries Rofl Scamander, so all her children are therefore Scamanders and not Lovegoods.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am

Thanks.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top