I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) Empty I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:54 am

Ne'Os walked own the empty street he felt that he was being watched but payed no mind. He idle looked around at the shops wondering where everyone was. He wore blue jeans and a black hoodie the hood was over his head to protect him from the sun. The elder wand was tucked safley into his pants.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

I have a half sister?(Zani,Open) Empty Re: I have a half sister?(Zani,Open)

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:01 am

Zani heard the rumors of a Ne'Os Emof liking to walk the streets of London. Of course with all the news in the papers about him, he would most likely not be noticable. Zani was really hoping to be able to find him, so she decided to walk the streets of London, knowing that if she gets lost she could just call a cab. She used her metamorphmagus to look older and more attractive. That way the boys would notice her, and maybe Ne'Os would too. Of course she was racking her brain trying to figure out how she was going to tell this Ne'os that she wanted to talk to him and nothing more. She had just past a jewlery shop, when she bumped into a man. "Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there." Zani said, almost lieing.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 am

Ne'Os's hood fell off of his head as he fell to the ground. He stood up quickly and placed the hood back on his head he gave the women a pleasent smile "No need to apologize i should have taken better care to see where i was going" he said trying to use legilimency to see who this person was.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 am

As the man fell to the ground and his hood fell of for a brief second, she recognized him from his pictures, this was Ne'Os. She couldn't believe how soon she would have walked into him. Maybe their meeting was suppose to be. She smiled at him as she felt him trying to get into her head. She would have let him get in so that he could find out that way that she was his sister, but she thought that maybe she should tell him instead. She used her Occlumency on him to keep him out. She smiled at him. "If you would like to know who I am and how I know who you are then follow me." Zani said walking into the nearby dark alley way.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:26 am

Ne'Os frowned this person knew who he was he hoped for her sake that she knew he was a vampire so that if she tried to hurt him he would simple snap her kneck and dissapear "Very well" he said as he followed her into the Alley way "Tell me..who are you."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:30 am

Zani smiled as she watched Ne'Os follow her into the nearby alley. All her planes where going well. "Instead of telling you I will first show you. If you do not know then, then I will just have to tell you. When you do figure out who I am you will not want to harm me." Zani told him, using her metamorphmagus to change her apearance back to normal. Her brown hair came back, her brown eyes, white skin, perfect teeth, 15 year old body, and scars and tattoos. She smiled at him with all her similar family characteristics. She only hoped that he could see who she was and she would have to tell him. She hated having to prove who she was. She's done it so many times now.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 am

"I had no idea that i had a sister" he said wondering if this was just a trick he made sure the dagger on a spring contraption in his sleeve was ready just incase.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:42 am

Zani smiled when he said that he had no idea that he had a sister. "Well to prove to you that I am your sister, I will let you see my memories of my father, Zack Emof. So that I don't have to say it over and over again." Zani told him, now thinking of the memory of her fathers face and the years that she spent with him. She made sure to think of her mother and her father together as well, and to make the memories happy.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:46 am

Ne'Os frowned as he watched the memorys "While my mother was dead i still wish he would tell me about her" he said as he refused to watch more "But you truley are my sister. Tell me do you have the pwer lust every Emof has?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zani Stain-Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:52 am

Zani frowned at his uncomfortableness, but she smiled at his questions. "Yes I do. I came looking for you for that reason. I read about you in the American papers and came looking for you. I thought that it was unfair that you could be here having all the fun when I was stuck in America all alone with my stupid muggle mother." Zani said to him, looking honestly in his eyes. She could tell that he still didn't trust her. "What must I do for you to trust me? I was hoping that we could get to know each other better and become like true brother and sisters. I've never had a real brother." Zani said with power and sadness in her eyes. She was thinking of the day that her mother forced her father to leave. She wanted to leave then but she was still to young.
Zani Stain-Emof
Zani Stain-Emof

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top