Journal - Like
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Journal - Like Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Journal - Like

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Journal - Like Empty Journal - Like

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:42 am

Okay, so this is something totally random and it's supposed to be in like a journal type form from the point of view of a girl who died. HAPPY, RIGHT?!?! Smile

March 22

I heard the gunshots as screams pierced my ears. It's too late, I thought. We're all gonna die. As we all got down like directed, a man dressed all in black slithered down the corridor of the plane. He had a scruffy voice, I noticed as he shouted for us to stay quiet or he'd fire. I was sweating then, like salty rivers pouring down my pale white face. I'm too young to die, I kept thinking, almost chanting now. I was risking my life right then, sneaking my pencil gracefully upon this paper, writing would will soon only be memories by the few survivors. The man radioed one of his other men and a new guy appeared with another handgun. He sneered at us all. The first man then disappeared into the cockpit and a few seconds later, I could feel the plane descending, fast and violently. There was alot of turbulance and everyone was screaming again. The second man fell and the gun slipped, sliding my way. I scurried towards it, on my hands and knees, grabbing it before he could. He snarled at me. I cocked it. He lunged, and as we seemed to float from the plane's fast descent, I knew what I had to do. My finger felt the trigger and it weakly pulled. The man sumbled for a moment, then dropped dead in the middle of the aisle. I stared at the blood oozing from the dead man's body and the gun in my hand, as the plane made contact with the ground, and my soul left my body forever.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Journal - Like Empty Re: Journal - Like

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 pm

That was brilliant!
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389