THE WALKER RANCH - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

THE WALKER RANCH - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

THE WALKER RANCH

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE WALKER RANCH - Page 3 Empty Re: THE WALKER RANCH

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 pm

Andrew showered, and changed into his pajama shorts and a t shirt. He found John hiding under the covers in his room. He put Todd's jar down beside Fred and dimmed the lights. He got into bed and picked up his wand. He ducked under the covers with John and said, "John, look. Lumos!" The wand lit brightly under the covers. "See? No more need to be afraid of the dark. "
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 pm

John felt Andrew climb into bed once under the covers he made is wand light up "wow" john said wiping his cheeks "its not the dark im scared of" he said " Its the dragon coming back, I keep thinking its going to come back for me" he sighed again and wiped more tears from his cheeks "I told khaat what happened but I guess I could tell you to since your my brother now, the storm sounds like the noise i heard that day when the dragon attacked , dad ran out of teh huse mom told me to stay put but i got scared and ran after her, I saw mom ..." he pused shivering at the thought "dad was hit by its claw and he went down too, I tried to get to him, but two men came and dagged me away, for a while i thought I was all alone, then Khaat saved me and took me to my dad, but i still get scared " he covered his ears as yet another boom came " I keep thinking it'll come back for us"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 pm

"Khaat sounds pretty fearless. And pretty smart. And we're going to her place tomorrow? You'll have to introduce me. Does she like kids?

"Look, John, I met a dragon once. They're not bad creatures. They're only doing what somebody else tells them to do. If you want to be afraid of something, be afraid of whoever wanted you and your family hurt--not the dragon. Unless someone took care of that. If someone caught them, then you can stop being afraid of them too. Someday, maybe I can introduce you to a dragon and teach you they're not so bad. I think we should wait a few years and see what your magical powers are going to be first. You know about dogs, right? Dogs don't get mean unless somone teaches them to be mean. Dragons are the same exact way."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm

John sat listening "yeah she is pretty cool, she has kids and shes having one of her own" he pulled a face "a girl , abbey" he sat listening to andrew as he spoke more about dragons "Im not so sure" he started to say but tehn as andrew spoke more he nodded "yes, I think i'd like that" he looked at Andrew back pack "you.. you got that candy you told me of ?" he asked now not feeling that bad the thunder boomed over head but with his new brother close beside him he didn't feel so scared even though he did jump once or twice and the loud nose soon he yawned "tell me have you met one, a dragon?" he asked
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:16 pm

OOC: Andrew just told him he did meet a dragon once--fyi.

"Yeah. My father took a trip to Romania about a year ago. He was selling some antique thingamabob to a guy named Charlie Weasley who raises dragons. All kinds. I was already talking to animals by then. We stayed for a couple of days. I spent those days talking to dragons. They were telling me about how some of them had been taiught to be really mean killers before Charlie got ahold of them. They don't like to kill. But some of them can have a quick temper. When we get a chance, i'll show you they're not so bad."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:31 pm

John nodded as he listened " I'd like that but how do you do that , talk to the animals like you do , must be good knowing what they say and all" he said laying down " all i can do right now it make stuff appear " He said and a stuffed dog apeared in his hand "see" he said sighing as he placed it down beside him "I don't know maybe im just not cut out to be a good wizard" he said playing with the dogs ear as he glanced from Andrew to the dog and back as he gave yet another yawn resting his head on the bed, the storm now seeming to grow less as it moved further away "hope Khaats animals are all right " he said "we don't have any yet , dad said we could choose what we wanted" he sighed
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm

"From what I'm learning, you are just now getting to the age where your magic will be showing up. Most kids apparently don't start showing their magic until 9 or 10. That's what the professors at Hogwarts say. You're going to do fine. Maybe we'll have some of the same stuff, or maybe its different. Different would almost be better. We can have more fun that way,."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Andrew sat up to face him "really you think i'll get more magic things" he asked unable to hold back another yawn "ok so wheres this magic candy you spoke of in the tree house ?" he asked picking up the dog and holding it close to him under the covers "your wands cool " he said looking at it "do you think dad will get me mine soon?" he asked his fear now gone since the storm was no more than a faint rummble in the distance.

"you two ok in there ?" came stevens voice as he stood at the door way smiling he could see the faint glow under the covers" yes dad " came Johns voice he knew what was going on but said nothing but smiled rembering how he had done that as a boy. "ok, night guys, sleep well " he closed the door and headed to his own room smiling as he climbed into his bed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:57 pm

Andrew got up and got two chocolate frogs out of his pack. 'I have a bunch of the stuff, maybe enough to last us my whole break. But be careful opening the boxes. They are like real frogs. They jump. But they're my favorite of all the wizard candies." He handed John a box and showed him how to open it and watched the chocolate frog jump around under the bedcovers until the spell wore off. "Its done now. Now I'll eat it. It somehow seems rude to eat it while the spell still lasts." He ate the frog. "Try yours."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:02 pm

John opened his box and watched the frog jump about till it slowed and stopped , picking it up he too a bite "Mmmm, its good "he said with a smile "don't worry dad can get ya more if ya ask , he'll get ya anything ya need for school " he said taking a second bite of the frog feeling it melt in his mouth as he chewed smiling "I can't wait for the barbaque tomorrow, Khaat said she'd take us flying on a hippogriff , how cools that" he said finishing his frog and licking his fingers to get the last of the chocolate from them.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top