Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open) Empty Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open)

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 am

Subastian walked towards the forest his satchel over his left shoulder. He put everything down and started a small fire as he gathered enough wood for three days. He coaxed the fire to grow larger as he began getting out the ingreients for the wolfsbane.

Last edited by Subastian Haversham on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open) Empty Re: Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 am

"Well well if it isn't Haversham."Sebastian smirks at him before siting down and watching him make the wolfsbane.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open) Empty Re: Finding a long lost friend (Sebastian and Open)

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 am

"Hello Longshanks." Subastian said looking at him smirking as he contiuned to make the wolfsbane. "Is there something i can do for you?"
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 am

"Well I was just siting around when it hit me that you and I haven't talked for a while. That and as much as I hate to admit it espicaly with me new found understanding of this power I hate not being in control." He laughs nervously.
"Co..could you make me some wolfsbane?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 am

"Yeah i'll make you some. You really need to learn how to make this instead of me making it all the time for you. I know i may have saved your rear in the past but i don't mind cause i know how much you suck at making potions. You'd end up screwing it up." Subastian teased him as he continued to make the potion having made enough for the both of them. He knew that Seb would show up sooner or later asking him if he would make him some wolfsbane.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:32 am

"Thanks Basterdian I mean Bastian."He drinks the wolfsbane then smirks at Bastian.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:35 am

"Your welcome Longskank. Oh sorry i mean Longshanks." Bastian said grinning back at him as he drank the wolfsbane as well.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:45 am

"I see you gained some humor since we were last together. So what now we going to sit her or do you want to explore some of the woods?"He looks at Bastion wating on a reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:47 am

"I've already explored the woods when i was in my wolf form. There's not much to see Seb just trees and creatures." Bastian said as he looked at seb leaning back against the tree.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:44 pm

"Yeah yeah mister know it all." He leans agianst the tree. "Let's just sit hear insted of trying to find a new creature or look for something new."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top