scottish caves (varod/ anti)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

scottish caves (varod/ anti) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

scottish caves (varod/ anti)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

scottish caves (varod/ anti) Empty scottish caves (varod/ anti)

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Jack paced inside the caves he had come here to clear his head but the more he thought the more he found his anger riseing, he had thumped the walls so many times the wall had a fresh hole and his fist now bled as he sat thinking in a corner of the cave in the semi darkness. Why had this happened now why when jesica was so close it was like fate was playing a cruel trick on him giving him hope for it to be taken away with the realisaion he was teddy lupins son..

He sat thinking over the last words he remebered "you are the key my son" he shook his head not understnding what it ment nor why say it to him, he was angry at himself for so long he had kept his transphormation under control and to lose it in Khaats office , was something he coud not forgive himself for for he though what if it had happened in front of his children and he lost complete control. He turned his head and closed his eyes that was a thought he didn't want now or ever to run threw his mind.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

scottish caves (varod/ anti) Empty Re: scottish caves (varod/ anti)

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Varod was walking through the caves with Anti, looking for treasure.
They both saw a man who they didn't know and walked up to him.
"Um, hi?" Varod said.
"Yo, anyone home?" Anti asked.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 pm

jack moved away from them not wanting to talk to any one but just think "just move on " he said to them finally as he twisted the ring on his finger around and around he stood up looking at the two men, his auror badge catching the light as he moved in the cave his name etched along the bottom, Dark Heart.

Moving to another corner he sat down again his back to them as he fought to control his wearwolf side that now faught to be relised again from inside him. His head dropped and he held it giving an animal growl.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:51 pm

"Jack.." Varod began.
"Dark Heart..."
"So you're..."
"Jessica's..."
"Husband?"
Varod and Anti both ran forward and grabbed his arms.
"Do you know how F*** worried Jess is?!" Varod demanded angrily.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:14 am

he turned to face him "what do you know of jessica , shes better off with me here , at lest here i can't hurt her" he said puling his arm free from them "I will tell you this sdon't do that again" he said softy s he sat back down on the cold stone.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

Varod and Anti looked at each other and back.
"She's about ready to crack!" the first shouted.
"You idiot, you're endangering the babies AND her mental state by staying here!" Anti chimed in.
They both whipped out swords in case the guy tried anything. He definitely WASN'T mentally stable.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 am

jack turned to face him his teeth long lik a dogs his eyes yellow "this is why i can't go back , somthing in that stupid ring forced me to transphorm I ddn't want to but i couldn't , i don't want to hurt her or any one" he coverd his head as he forced the franformatin back deep inside him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:45 am

"Ring?" Varod said sharply. "What ring?"
Anti glanced around, head ache starting up.
Stupid nuisances...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 am

Jack to face him "Teddy lupins ring, Im teddy lupins son , he left me a ring but it was enchanted to make me want its power, when i took it off i coudn't control my own and transphorned into.." he stopped himself , why was he telling him all this why did he feel the need to tell him "I am still strugaling even now, I don't want to hurt her, I just want to control it , get back to what I was before" he growned as his ahdn went to his head a pain throbing from his temples as he sat.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:08 pm

"Hm..." Varod said quietly, thinking hard and leaning against the wall.
Anti, however, was more blunt.
"Where's the damn ring?" he asked sternly. Varod just sighed and spit on the ground.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top