Help is never far away... - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help is never far away... - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help is never far away...

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help is never far away... - Page 8 Empty Re: Help is never far away...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 am

She looked at the floor the whole time unable to lift her eyes from it. Not that she was mad at him she just knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him if she didn't. "Made you realize what, that I'm in love with you, and Belle is in love with you, and lets not for get Sophia and Nikki. All of whom have children with you except for Belle. Your married to her, and now your what here with me? Will you ever make up your mind." Sammy said crying now, and pulling away from him, turning and looking at the floor still.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 am

Andrian let out a growl escape his lips, he hated how she reminded him of his past. He took a step forward and looked at her, his expression angry and annoyed. "I just saved your life," he said. "Don't I get at least a thank you," he raised one delicate eyebrows, his jaws was cletched tightly. "And beside me, Sophia and Nikki have all decided to stay friends," he said hoping that would have caught her attention.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:57 am

Sammy turned around at his growl, she could tell that he didn't like what she said, he hated talking about his past. "I know that Nikki and Sophia decided to stay friends, they are my friends too. But that doesn't help the fact that you are in love with all of us arn't you? Your marriage to Belle, proved that. You will never stay with only one girl. If you love me the way you say you do, then prove it." Sammy said to him wondering how angry he would get this time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:11 am

Andrian considered on this for the moment, an idea came across his mind. He dugged his hand through his pocket and held out a promise ring in front of her. "Remember this?" he asked looking at the ring. "The day at the lake, we both swore we'd never leave each other, that we'll be together for ever," he paused the thought of that stung him. "It a symbol of our love, yet I broke it and i'm truly am sorry. How can I live with myself knowing about all the mistakes I've made in the past."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am

Sammy looked up at him when he pulled something out of his pocket. But what he pulled out shocked her to almost death. "Oh my god, you kept that. But I thought....I do remember Andrian. But I thought that that promise went down the drain when you died and when you came back you already had someone and so did I. I think that you have been doing a good job with dealing with stuff in your life. But if you want to make it up to me, then you will have to make that promise again, and keep it this time." Sammy said to him wondering if he understood that that meant leaving his wife at one point.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 am

Andrian felt his whole body had stopped and frozed, his heart felt like it had exploded. His shoulder slumped over a bit, he didn't know what to do or say without hurting both Samantha and Belle. He looked at the ring for a moment and glanced at Samantha every few second, considering on his offer. He didn't want to hurt Bell or Samantha, he didn't want to be a fool in front of all his friend. His body went numb with pain. He felt hot tears falling down his cheek. He hated himself, he wanted to die to end it all. He hated what he kept bringing himself to. Maybe he was mean't to be a jerk, it was how god made him to be. To make people lives miserable.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 am

Sammy saw the pain and confusion in his eyes and knew what he was thinking about. How could she make him make that kind of a comitment when he was getting married. She knew that he was hurting and when she saw the tears coming down his face she had to comfort him. "Oh Andrian. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I know that you can't make that kind of a decision right now. I was only letting you know what being with me would entail. I love you, and I know that you have someone right now. I do to. So if we are going to be together, then we will have to figure our lifes out. Yours and mine. Your not the only one who will be hurting someone." Sammy told him wiping the tears from his face and hugging him while she talked to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:25 am

Andrian body went limped but he managed to move his arm to hug her back. His heart was aching and his body temperature rose until he could almost sweat. He pulled away from her and took a step forward, but his leg was too sore causing him to turn around and sit down on the bed, staring blankly at the entrance of the tent. Hots tears were running down both his cheeks down, faster then before but not a lot.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 am

Sammy felt him bearly hug her and then he went and sat on the bed. "Oh Andrian I wish you would say something. I know how you are feeling and I know what you are going through. We both have people and we both love each other. I can't break up with Anti this soon. But I want to be with you so much more. Please just say something. Anything!" Sammy said walking over to the bed and sitting down next to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 am

Andrian didn't know what to say, he loved Samantha. He loved Belle but he knew he had to make up his mind sooner or later. Blinking his eyes, he looked up and took a deep breath. Then looked down at her. "Your right, you can't break up with Anti, i've seen how happy you two are," he told her. "I'm sorry, I will always love Belle, sorry. I can't do this anymore, i'm sorry I understand if you hate me."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum