all alone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

all alone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

all alone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all alone - Page 2 Empty Re: all alone

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:57 am

Even was paralized by the spell in exrusiating pain.

OOC: Even brand new really don't want him to die and idk what to post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 am

((ok i wont kill him but you should fight back some))

Ne'Os released the spell and laughed at Even "You are weak" he said "but dont worry i wont kill you...yet..First i will drink from you until you are near death then i will turn you into a vampire and then i will teach you to serve me. To kill in my name." he said simple "And then when you are no more use to me i will let you go peacefully."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 am

OOC: stupid day for me

even looked at ne'os "what could i give you that some other perosn couldn't." he asked quietly keeping a tight grip on his want. " and a pure blood would be more satisfying to you anyways. what use would you make of a guy who sings in the muggle world wanting to for get his magical past? What"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 am

"I would get a servant who would fight until he dies and as a vampire i can bring you back to life" he said "You would be extremely powerful and i can make your forget your past all together." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:25 am

end the war from a new side? no hes evil.even thought. "no forgeting the past never forget the past. Its what makes you who who are and why you live the way you do. YOur past is what made you who you are to day and mine is what made me who i am."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 am

"I supose thats true but would you really need the past when i give you a new identity? one with more power?" he asked "Of course i woudlnt take it all but i can trim it up a bit"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 am

"yes,"even said "every one needs a past. presnet and futer. and live without one. just imposible. and even needs a story to tell, and wouldn't people noice if there emo singer disapered?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 am

"no in the muggle world people apear and dissapear besides who says you would be my eyes and ears in the muggle world and i would only call upon you when i need someone dead or info on a person. I find a entertainer is the best person to get information" he said giving him another dark smile his fangs showing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 am

Even backed way alitte seeing ne'os fangs again. the turth was he was scared of ne'os and just wanted to go home even if it was as a vampire. "no magic?" he asked not showing his fear or atleast trying not to
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 am

"You dont have to use magic i can teach you many forms of combat with Daggers, swords, guns. I can teach you hand to hand combat even" he said. "at times i find magic the lazy way to go."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum